Ale

My questions

New problem(moddeling makes a lot of problems when you do it for first time)

i'm doing a mercedes sprinter now

The prblem is that i have got a side of the model and now i want to enlarge it horizontally

i tried with modify scale but it doesn't work(i tried in vertex and object mode)

how can i enlarge my model?

New problem(moddeling makes a lot of problems when you do it for first time)

i'm doing a mercedes sprinter now

The prblem is that i have got a side of the model and now i want to enlarge it horizontally

i tried with modify scale but it doesn't work(i tried in vertex and object mode)

how can i enlarge my model?

In ZModeler? If it is, then what you need to do is go to Modify > Scale on the right side of the window, click the box to the right of "Scale", and turn on "Scale Geometry". Then click on your model in one of the views and move the mouse up to make it bigger, or down to make it smaller.

In ZModeler? If it is, then what you need to do is go to Modify > Scale on the right side of the window, click the box to the right of "Scale", and turn on "Scale Geometry". Then click on your model in one of the views and move the mouse up to make it bigger, or down to make it smaller.

thank you but is said horizontally this is for making it higher

Use a different view to scale it in different directions, and hold Shift to scale it in all directions. I forgot to mention that, sorry.

i want to wide it, and woth that i only can make it higher or smaller

Yes it is, you just need to make new prototype file, i suggest to make it "Door" prtototype, just create new prototype in: Objects -> Objects Vehicledoors or something like that,also make sure that the name of prototype is: <name>_door01 and when you want to put the lightbar(s) you just need to go to the same place where do you add the doors and etc things ( Edit(in prototype section) -> Children -> Edit Doors, and there should appear your named lightbar, Sorry for my very bad english, hope someone else can help you more :-)

I Have one lightbar pack by rihis, link to download is: DxDiag.txt there have been used that prototype thing :)

I was wondering how can i add new events, Just if there is a button in the editor to start creating an event?

I edited the freeplay map , adding gangster that shoot the police but i want put that as event

Thanks

You can add them to the map as much as you want, however creating new events, like say if I wanted to create a structure collapse, that'd be much harder to do

Thanks EmC-Unit and Newfoundking for helping

I added gangsters in the map and they attack the police, but I would like to be an event not shown at the beginning. Just an event that appears like the other ones

You can look at names of events such as car accidents and see things like ccar_11 or whatever..

I don't know what all the names are off ahnd but just check the map in the editor and see... You create events by naming.. the bumber at the end corresponds to the event, so make sure it belongs to the right event :)

You can look at names of events such as car accidents and see things like ccar_11 or whatever..

I don't know what all the names are off ahnd but just check the map in the editor and see... You create events by naming.. the bumber at the end corresponds to the event, so make sure it belongs to the right event :)

Ok, i'll try :)

Thank you very much

I added a vehicle to my personal mod

and when i deploy it ( just when the car is about to leave the garage ) the game exits.

I get no error message or something. Only exit the game

WHy happens this?

You must credit to Rihis (Thats "TOS" of pack)

Other way you'll be beated

Yes if you use them. He wasnt using them, just providing the link. Please just stop as you really seem clueless as to what your saying in regards to this thread.

I was wondering how can i add new events, Just if there is a button in the editor to start creating an event?

I edited the freeplay map , adding gangster that shoot the police but i want put that as event

Thanks

Well NFK covered this pretty well, but just to elaborate one step further, you have to pick up where Hoppah left off. So if your adding a car crash and Hoppah has added 13 car crashes, you would start at ccar_14 for all the cars in that crash. I think the people need to be ccar_14b.

I added a vehicle to my personal mod

and when i deploy it ( just when the car is about to leave the garage ) the game exits.

I get no error message or something. Only exit the game

WHy happens this?

Its hard to say. Might be a problem with your model. Have you tested other things you added before adding this car? Might not be the car, it may be another change. Im leaning towards a problem with the model or setting for the prototype.

No problem, if the wheels show up fine in the editor, then I cant see why they dont look ok in the game. Have you rotated around the model in the editor to make sure the wheels look right from every angle?

In the editor they looks fine

In the game the wheels move weird and out of place