Ale

My questions

In that editing screen, look down there is small checkboxes

Check themm all, but in fire check box, click it until there appears a cross.

Im not sure does this work, but i suggest still to test !

If that didnt work

In vehicle editor (where you add the wheels etc) change those wheels name to f350_wheel01 f350_wheel02 and so on.

You can do any image editing in paint.net or photoshop. You could do it in mspaint for that matter but paint.net and photoshop are far more pwerfull. Personally I prefer Adobe Photoshop 7 over all the CS Series, although CS 4 and 5 were a nice change from CS1,2,and 3.

I dont think you can set them to throw them or not. The riots are controlled by a VO and maybe a trigger. I havent really looked in to it myself, but I think its hard coded to where if you dont arrest the protesters before a certain amount of time, they will start throwing Molotov cocktails.

Sorry for belated response, the Axis on your wheels are not aligned correctly, hence they wobble like that, in zmod just click

Display> Local Axis> Center to Object, and click on the wheels only, this will put their pivots in the center of the wheels instead of wherever they currently are.

To link a texture to a V3O in the case that you've renamed it something different or whatever, open the V3O in notepad and you will see the textures listed in there

SRF, Interior, 0, 0, 0, whatever.bmp, 517, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

SRF, Body, 0, 0, 0, whatever.bmp, 517, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

SRF and Body does not matter, you must rename the .extension to match your new filename.... Each SRF references a texture, for examples like above there were two texture files.