Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Hi there,

I´ve downloaded LA mod version 2.1 and it seems to work fine. But I´ve got one issue - I can not access the campaign missions. Everytime I start a new campaign it will just bring me the standard missions from the original game. What do I need to do to play the mod missions?

Thanks for the help!

Hi there,

I´ve downloaded LA mod version 2.1 and it seems to work fine. But I´ve got one issue - I can not access the campaign missions. Everytime I start a new campaign it will just bring me the standard missions from the original game. What do I need to do to play the mod missions?

Thanks for the help!

The mod missions should be listed below the standard missions from the original game. You do not need to start a new campaign.

The mod missions should be listed below the standard missions from the original game. You do not need to start a new campaign.

Thanks for the reply! Does that mean I have to complete the original (=default EM) missions BEFORE I have access to the mod missions? I tried to start new campaigns several times, but it only gives me the default missions :huh:

Thanks for the reply! Does that mean I have to complete the original (=default EM) missions BEFORE I have access to the mod missions? I tried to start new campaigns several times, but it only gives me the default missions :huh:

No, you do not need to complete the original missions. All original and mod missions are available when you load the mod. Just select the mission you want to play from the campaign menu. It is not necessary to click on New Campaign.

No, you do not need to complete the original missions. All original and mod missions are available when you load the mod. Just select the mission you want to play from the campaign menu. It is not necessary to click on New Campaign.

Thanks for trying to help me, O´Neill but something must be wrong. I cannot see ANY missions without starting a campaign - not in deluxe and not in default. I load the mod and when I enter the "play campaign" menu it doesn´t show any missions - none.

Thanks for trying to help me, O´Neill but something must be wrong. I cannot see ANY missions without starting a campaign - not in deluxe and not in default. I load the mod and when I enter the "play campaign" menu it doesn´t show any missions - none.

Try reinstalling the mod. Find the Mods folder in your game's directory. The game's folder should be "WizardWorks" for 911: First Responders or "Sixteen Tons Entertainment" for EM4. Open the Mods folder and delete the LA mod folder. Then reinstall the mod.

Hi,

how can I complete the "Crash at Car Race" mission in LA Mod? I figure I need firemen to take away the barricades. When I do so nothing happens and then the racecar crashes into the accident scene and I fail. What do I need to do?

You need to stop the race. Send a police officer to the flagman and talk to him to stop the race.

You need to stop the race. Send a police officer to the flagman and talk to him to stop the race.

Thanks, it worked! Fine mission. Currently I am stuck with the Airport mission.... I know I may be disturbing to you but how can I turn out the gas-pipline-fire and how can I rescue the people in the electrified room? I tried using a technician, firemen (died....), foam tender.... nothing worked. And when I try the evacuate command from the police chopper nothing happens.....

I know I may be disturbing to you but how can I turn out the gas-pipline-fire and how can I rescue the people in the electrified room? I tried using a technician, firemen (died....), foam tender.... nothing worked. And when I try the evacuate command from the police chopper nothing happens.....

I think there's a switch that the technician needs to press to cut off the gas and a switch for turning off the power. The police chopper should be able to evacuate the building. Don't know why it wouldn't work.

Guest Dudeallen

Hello, I have a problem with my freeplay map. I was messing around with the freeplay map in editor, I entered the editor, and tried to open the freeplay map, but by accident I ended up saving the empty map you get on start as my LA mod freeplay map. Now when ever I try to play the freeplay map it closes. I've re-installed both EM4 and LA mod, with the only success of of being able to play freeplay on the first start up after re-installing. Anyone mind helping out? Thanks in advance.

I notice that there is a difference in price between a normal officer, a sherrif's deputy, CHP officer. A normal officers is 25 and the other two 250 but in terms of the equipment and special roles/powers there apears to be no difference?

Any explanation for this? Does adeputy sherrif always have to arrive on the scence or when the police is called or something like that?