Hoppah

Stolen car event does not work

Guest NPD-Traffic
Did not resolve the problem yet. Will do a few tests and when it's not resolved I will release v1.9 with the bugged event. We'll come to a solutation later. More people can do more than just me only, right? The problem is weird but I do not really miss the event or something.

I hear you and agree fully the event i rarely got in 1.8 and others and releasing 1.9 with the bug i hear its a good push to see what other can do to help you. aside you your self creating this mod a few hands helping here is and there never hurt :P

Guest NPD-Traffic

I agree 1 even isnt going to end the world for anyone i my self disable some events for a while when im in a fire mood i keep all fire events up and increse there happening when i want more police i disable fire events or make them less likely to occur

Guest NPD-Traffic
I guess I may be more inclined now to use the getaway car for car chases though

Same here ill make sure to keep a getaway car standing by for a lovely chase when im in a mood to shoot :1046275767_ugly:

hello man, I know how to solve your problem, but since when I asked you for help, you never helped me, why should I help you now? Solve your problem on your own as I'm doing for my mod.

Ciro

Well you never know, if you help him maybe you can get help next time.

Anyways, its really hard to provide any more solutions then what has been posted. It seems the best thing to do would just to release it, and I am sure once some of us get a chance to look it over for our selves we will find a typo or check box you missed.

Well you never know, if you help him maybe you can get help next time.

Anyways, its really hard to provide any more solutions then what has been posted. It seems the best thing to do would just to release it, and I am sure once some of us get a chance to look it over for our selves we will find a typo or check box you missed.

Yea yea...just release it :1046275767_ugly:

Someone on the German forum was more helpfull:

You have to place a person out of the models "Gangster 02" to "Gangster 04c" and "Soldier 01" and "Soldier 02". They have to stand nearby the stolencars, or have a path around there.

So, I'm going to try and test that. :)

The map has the same size as the original freeplaymap, deluxe freeplaymap, multiplayer freeplaymap, campaign map and the map of the forest fire mission in the mod. Couldn't make the car theft event work yet, I did exactly as that German said, placing these gangster prototypes on the map. Played for a while (at least 1 hour), and got no stolen car event. I guess I have to release it without messing around this event anymore. We'll see after release of v1.9.

I heard Dutch and German are very similar.

Similar, but not the same. The Dutch language is actually derived from the German language, alot of words look similar. But there are many differences between the grammar and sentence structures. The Germans also use the umlaut more than the Dutch and even a whole extra letter (the ß).