Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Alex Neumeister

Evans NY Mod (Slow WIP, unknown release depending on progress)

Every asset that gets released will surely be a benefit to the community! It is all looking really nice.

19 minutes ago, Yankee43 said:

Every asset that gets released will surely be a benefit to the community! It is all looking really nice.

Thank you. I should be releasing that relatively soon then. Also this should be the last picture posted of this unit for a while. How does everyone feel this turned out? Finally mounted the pump panel, cab, and chassis together in blender.  As always credits for the cab to Itchboy with the remainder created by myself.

Blender_ [C__Users_Alex_Desktop_Engine2Body.blend] 12_28_2019 7_10_47 PM.png

48 minutes ago, Alex Neumeister said:

Thank you. I should be releasing that relatively soon then. Also this should be the last picture posted of this unit for a while. How does everyone feel this turned out? Finally mounted the pump panel, cab, and chassis together in blender.  As always credits for the cab to Itchboy with the remainder created by myself.

Looks awesome! 

2 minutes ago, Terrow said:

Looks awesome! 

30 minutes ago, Yankee43 said:

I will say, that is damn nice!

Thank you both very much. Not sure if either of you would know how to fix this problem but when I exported the new model to the game the scaling is all wrong and the rotation has it positioned like a skyscraper. Would either of you know how to fix something like that?

Just now, Alex Neumeister said:

Thank you both very much. Not sure if either of you would know how to fix this problem but when I exported the new model to the game the scaling is all wrong and the rotation has it positioned like a skyscraper. Would either of you know how to fix something like that?

Check your other post sir 

1 minute ago, Alex Neumeister said:

I saw your topic unfortunately I have absolutely no idea whatsoever how to fix that.

First tanker of the mod is in the process of build textured. Since this is a rural mod there will be 2-3 callable tankers as hydrants will be limited in some areas. 

Credits: Itchboy Peterbuilt 330 cab, THVFD Asset Pack Tanker body

20200213200837_1.jpg

20200213200852_1.jpg

3 hours ago, squamishfire said:

How did you get the tanker parts to work. It hasn’t worked for me so far.

direct me a PM and i will provide you with all the help that you need in order to get it to work

Highland VFC Rescue 7 now has a model completed. This will be one of the 4 heavy rescue units in the mod.

Credits: Itchboy HME 1871 cab, THVFD Asset Pack Rescue Body. Texturing by myself.

20200217221749_1.jpg

20200217221800_1.jpg