Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

Both. I know NY as far as emergency lighting goes has one blue light in the back and the front must be only red / white (Correct me if I'm wrong). Small things like this I'll try my best to put in but it probably won't be 100% accurate. 

NY Troopers at least in T Troop(Thruway Troop) have one orange light on the rear middle portion of the lightbar

NY Troopers at least in T Troop(Thruway Troop) have one orange light on the rear middle portion of the lightbar

Yup, I made sure they're correct. I actually replaced all the lightbars with thinner higher quality textured ones. I went and took a picture from an actual car as well as I could.

Could we use the doctors in the small hospital?

Yes, you can. Although, missions won't complete until they're transferred by an ambulance to the actual hospital. I've switched the map around a lot and I'll be updating a post here soon. Everything's much more organized.

Is this mod dead or is it just in a period of little posting?

You don't need to ask if the mod is dead. Remeber that the people who are making these mods do have their own lives to live, and do all this in any free time they have. I'm sure updates will be posted when there's news to post, and asking isn't going to speed anything up.

Don't worry, the mod's not dead. I've just been increasingly busy for the last few months. It has been being worked on, so I'll post some new updates soon, I promise. This was months and months ago, but the tahoe lighting is here, I'll post new videos too because the tahoe is now edited more. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cCS6y8O3nw

hi i have a suggestion if you can make DUI Checkpoint

on the highway

sorry for any Disturbance

I do have a DUI checkpoint! It's not on the Thruway though, I've never seen one there so it's in the more rural part.