Terrow

[WIP]Western NY Mod (PRIVATE)

Thanks Itchboy.

Hello ladies. New rambar model created by me. Added some differences but the same concept from the real one. Crown vic made by nnico, lightbar by EMC-Unit I think. 

1bc463d70c.jpg

3750872887.png

a1504130c6.jpg

2d9c4800b5.jpg

Is there a fire station at the airport? And are those two red lines that split out showing where the stations are?

Yes. No it was showing how far the city stations would have to go to get to the rural area. I cleaned the map up a bit and here's the stations listed. Last version I'll be showing, there will be more added to the spaces that aren't full by the final version. 

b1fd8d0d04.jpg

I don't think so I live in a town in CT that has 5 stations 4 downtown and 1 up north 3 are located near the town green one behind the police station near the animal control near a highway on and off ramp which is our HQ

Okay, well I live in a town of 30,000 with two stations but we are very close to other towns so we would get mutual aid.

After looking back through the topic this mod is looking good, that map looks great. I cant wait

Updated my released rambar a bit, might release this version with sidelights soon. 

b01018fa83.jpg

Will one of those stations be an EMS station? 5 fire stations sound like a lot for a rural town.

No, I don't think the five stations are even enough considering some of the events. 

What are some of these events that would require more than 5 stations? 

Three different airplane incidents. Two at the airport and a crash down in the rural area. Plus some thruway events and events that happen at the same time that would require more units. 

New NYSP traffic unit on itchboys tahoe. 

22b86e2b16.jpg

Looks nice can't wait to see it with lightning

Still not done making objects for this building so I just threw a bunch of EM4 ones in. This will be the hospital for the city but isn't the actual transporting hospital. It'll have the doctors there an some inter-facility ambulances parked around it. b0e40245e0.jpg

7c86a2d2e2.jpg

Will we get calls to that hospital and have to take a patient to a bigger hospital? 

Yes. Once I have the larger hospital completely finished and all the objects finished I'll explain how it'll all work. Should only be a few days, not even.