bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I can say you make me jealous with that kind of picsĀ 

Ā 

That's an accomplishmentĀ  :cool:Ā thank you!

Ā 

Quick update: Itchboy has been a huge help implementing new scripts and ironing out the current ones. We're getting closer to release each day. I'm currently working on a new tanker model. New projected release date is Nov. 26

Hey bama Will we need to ad taser ourself or wil you add it??? casue itchyboy just released a taser in downloads...

Ā 

PS:Sorry for bad english and sorry if this question is a bit wierd.

The thing itchyboy uploaded is only the model. so good luck adding it ;)Ā 

Will it be upside down?

It wont be. I purposely modified its axis and rotation so that it appears straight when fired, but pointing in the right direction when the unit runs/walks.

This was achieved via script that checks whenever moveto command is executed and replaces the taser model on the person.

Probably going to need permission from the original authors due to the number of changes in the taser script.

There keep it easy this guy is new but warn him @randomperson139

Ā 

Also @coetthh134 Please check the first page of the topic next time. Yes, the mod will be out in 3 weeks from now, originally it was going to be released this friday but bama1234 (Mod Creator) postponed it till 3 weeks for now so it wont have any bugs and stuff.

There keep it easy this guy is new but warn him @randomperson139

Ā 

Also @coetthh134 Please check the first page of the topic next time. Yes, the mod will be out in 3 weeks from now, originally it was going to be released this friday but bama1234 (Mod Creator) postponed it till 3 weeks for now so it wont have any bugs and stuff.

Ā 

I should make a point that that release date isn't final, but is an estimate. It's subject to change. And hopefully there won't be any bugs but I doubt I'll get that luckyĀ  :happy:

Hey one thing that would be nice is reset water levels at stations

that would be cool but I'm not sure how it would work. I'd at least hope their is a hydrant immediately adjacent to every station. I know a lot of stations have built in water sources for refilling the trucks but not all.