bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

thank you so much for not following ea with the dlc, lol, i am really looking forward to this mod

cant wait for this mod it looks so good

do you have pics of all of the V2.0 units together

4shared isn't the best hosting site, you probably clicked an advertisement disguised as a download link. For now I've removed the download link for 1.0. Just be patient and wait for 2.0 (which will be hosted on Mega), folks. 

Also: please don't ask for media or release dates. Both those things are coming soon, but I'm not answering any questions regarding them until it's time.

Does anyone have the OLD OLD version?  :tongue2:

I do!  :happy: Trust me though, the new one will be worth the wait. Maybe you can find the old one through someone else or another forum. I don't have time to upload it though.

Quick update for everyone, I'm working on implementing new scripts that Itchboy and BMA have put together, two of them are done and there are about ten to go. Not all of those ten are new, the majority of them are copied over from other mods. So far 4 of the scripts are brand new. I'm not revealing what they are just yet, but rest assured you'll find out soon. 

At the same time, I'm still updating textures and coming up with designs for the last set of new buildings for the map. The new map is in an alpha stage, despite it not having all the buildings and paths there yet, it is playable in game and I've been tinkering around with it.

The release window is mid-to-late October.