Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I wonder what vehicles will leave

ex:

Engine10

Ladder10

more?

Why where are they going? I'm pretty confused, do you mean the units that will be in the mod? :P

If so-

E10

L10

E9

L6

E7

L1

B1

R1

S61

E=Engine

L=Ladder

S=Squad

B=Battalion

R=Rescue

Hope this helps.

Dyson

x

Guest Trident100

Why where are they going? I'm pretty confused, do you mean the units that will be in the mod? :P

If so-

E10

L10

E9

L6

E7

L1

B1

R1

S61

E=Engine

L=Ladder

S=Squad

B=Battalion

R=Rescue

Hope this helps.

Dyson

x

No ems captin or ambos? :( lol

That was just a list of the FDNY apparatus involved in the game, there will also be-

Amb 1

Amb 2

Priv Amb 1

Priv Amb 2

HazTac

MERV 2

EMS Captain Car

And possibly some more although we haven't started on EMS yet :)

***************************Like to say thanks as 2.3 hits 10,000 downloadscheers-mate.gif***********************

But on topic, it is more than likely e9 and L6 will be stationed off map and only called in as reserve engines, yes there will still be a tiller however we have not begun work on the China town units yet.

Dysonholdglass.gif

x

P.S. I'm on vacation to Africa in two days, so I'll be leaving any Q&A and progress to Rafael and Reece :P

***************************Like to say thanks as 2.3 hits 10,000 downloadscheers-mate.gif***********************

But on topic, it is more than likely e9 and L6 will be stationed off map and only called in as reserve engines, yes there will still be a tiller however we have not begun work on the China town units yet.

Dysonholdglass.gif

x

P.S. I'm on vacation to Africa in two days, so I'll be leaving any Q&A and progress to Rafael and Reece :P

Hey dyson could you leave us a list of what needs to be finished before you release it?

Thanks

Dysonholdglass.gif

x

Hey dyson could you leave us a list of what needs to be finished before you release it.

thanks

Hey dyson could you leave us a list of what needs to be finished before you release it?

Thanks

Right now dyson is finishing map editing and some textures and I am working on fdny and nypd units theres still alot of surprises so just wait ;)

Hey dyson could you leave us a list of what needs to be finished before you release it.

thanks

Thanks Texas_DPS holdglass.gif

And I'm not giving anything away in terms of progress but I will however give some ETAs for stages being completed.

We hope to be at a standard fro private beta testing in September/October, from there we will finalize the mod, and then in around Novemeber/December we plan to have finished the mod :)

I appreciate it's been almost a full yeah of work so some of you may lose interest, but compared to the 4 years you all stuck with the NY mod I hope you'll bear with us :).

Also we're hoping to release some additional material for the 1 year anniversary cheers-mate.gif of the submod, so watch out for that stuff :)

Dyson

x

Oh P.S. I don't know about time differences, but happy 4th July! :D