Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

hey Dyson, I may not be able to make that second thing for you. same for Shadowizuz so if you guys want to pass on that work to someone else feel free. Shadow if I can recover anything I may be able to give you the work I have done on your thing. Dyson I wont be able to get to your thing for quite a while the way things are going. I apologize. sorrysign.gif

Its cool man thanks for the help :)

If you guys wanna see some skins I did for a comp http://forum.emergen..._40#entry184276 vote if you think i did the best :)

hey Dyson, I may not be able to make that second thing for you. same for Shadowizuz so if you guys want to pass on that work to someone else feel free. Shadow if I can recover anything I may be able to give you the work I have done on your thing. Dyson I wont be able to get to your thing for quite a while the way things are going. I apologize. sorrysign.gif

all right then

Err.

I'm a little confused. I noticed some of ya'll are making incredibly realistic looking New York fire apparatuses. With that said I also noticed the mod says "on hold", but I see units being made. So .. is this temporary because of bugs and other events. Or something more along the lines of permanent?

~ Thank You

Ugggg since i installed the NY mod and it kept crashing to desk top..I uninstalled and reinstalled EM4 now I get A required security module can not be activated. This program can not be executed. anyone else have this issue?

Sounds like a computer fault, the mods shouldnt be affecting 'security modules' in any way

I have one of the most disappointing news to announce....

JoyRiderUSA has tragically passed away from surgery complications, according to his brother.

Man, I'm super bummed out right now. He was a really nice guy. :unsure:

R.I.P. 1992-2010

JoyRiderUSA has tragically passed away from Surgery complications, according to his brother.

R.I.P. 1992-2010

shit... :/

I'm sure everyone on emp would like to offer his brother our condolences, there isn't really a smiley for this kinda thing..

I'm sorry to hear that anyone has died, my condolences go to his family.

BTW: Maybe it would be nice if links for 2.0 and 2.1 patch be added to the first post. If you'd like, I can send you my lights for addition to the first post as well.

Oh no...... literal moment of silence..................................................................I hope his family is doing alright......we will all miss him... Dyson, great work on the mod...it's really good but did you check it on your computer before sending it out?

JoyRiderUSA has tragically passed away from surgery complications, according to his brother.

Man, I'm super bummed out right now. He was a really nice guy. :unsure:

R.I.P. 1992-2010

Rest in peace, it wasn't even that long ago i was talking to him.