FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Looks great. I saw that in the video that you are able to turn white LEDs and headlights on and off, will there be a separate button for it, or do they just automatically come on with the headlights?

Video information:

Light Preview - FDNY Rescue Company 1

Watch in HD ;)

This is the current light setting for FDNY's Rescue 1 in our modification. We tried to let it look as real as possible.

Be aware of:

- You can hook-up the white LED's separately to the flood lights per script, it was not possible to show this process in the editor!

Enjoy and tell us your opinion!

Music by: 5xLMusic

We reserve that final content may vary!

© 2010 | New York Modification

Sometimes reading helps :)

"When" is like asking for a release date.

hes a spammer search dont worry bout him

Edit by Stan:

Not understanding to not ask for dates after several warnings and temp bans and "look-a-like stupidness" is one thing and will have a follow up. But this thing is not your messy and you got no reason at all to get disrespectfull.

The base of this community is respect, if you can't go through one door with someone ignore him or close the door, but in no way you are allowed top start a flamewar towards somebody. Therefore I gave you a warning for this since I already told it more then enough tiems in different topics.

Now to Emergency Captain, "look-a-like stupidness" is ok till a certain grade, but what you are doing is going way after just being new, or not paying attention. I warn you in public, for the very last time, stop thinking the staff is stupid and will look over your bullshit because you already got temp banned and I am not going to stay warning you. At a certain grade there will be no sorry and no go back. We all know what this means...

Take this serious!

Guest emergency captain

I forgot what he said about the missions. I thought they siad that they wouldn't be in the 1st release. :cool:

Yeah. No missions in the mod!

Look amazing. I just hope traffic isn't murder. I know in the LA mod when you park a fire truck at a scene cars back up behind it, put the redirection lights on and EVERYONE redirects. Just hope ya'll have created a way to help move traffic along. I've lived in NY for a bit and I know the drivers (especially cabbies)aren't that smart. Great looking mod overall can't wait till it's release.

This mod looks amazing I am so stoked about this, being from New Jersey, having been at ground zero, and experienced the chaos this is going to be such an awesome addition to the Emergency mod lineup Keep up the amazing work!!! :gut:

As I understand it, freeplay itself will be a bunch of different missions based around different maps.

our freeplaysystem is created on mission basis, this allows us to create and use more own extended scripts... also we are able to create every incident very detailed, from pain in the chest (EMS) over a gang shootout (PD) to phone alarm of a possible structure fire (FD). you cannot compare the standard emergency/911 incidents with our system.... its something complete new because we can create every single detail for the incidents. we make every single incident from scratch, thats a very time consuming work but its worth the time. we just try to make a modification where the player is involved more interactively.

There's just one map in the first version, its like normal freeplay... just based on a big mission, simply described. Maybe there was a little misunderstanding because you said it will be a bunch of different missions on different maps ;)

hope you can understand it, finished school about 8 years ago so my english isn't as perfect as it was^^