Grim_Wizard

What do you find the most differcult task is In all of the Emergency Games

Research  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you find very hard out of all the emergency games (Not technical issues)

• Fires
    • Large Medical Emergencies
    • Finding Missing Persons
    • Unexpected events (i.e. explosions)
    • Atomic, Biological, or Chemical incidents
    • Time sensitive events
    • Evacuating Civilians from buildings
    • Controlling Large Crowds
    • Damage to Emergency Resources
    • Credits (Money)
    • Hostage incidents
    • Well armed hostage takers or attackers
    • Water Rescues
    • Quickness of Response
    • How to limit damage to civilan assets
    • Forest fires
    • Forest fires accesable to only air and foot units
    • Major Motor Vehical Accidents
    • Stopping criminals on foot
    • Other (Explain)

Multiple tasks at the same time in combination with quickness of response. Try to stay calm when a fire, a massive car accident, and a chemical cloud are ruining the game. But this is also what makes the game challenging ofcourse, so it's not that bad. A single car accident while there is nothing else happening gets very very boring after a while. :12:

The most difficult task on its own is the chemical fire. You need to close off the area to prevent people from getting contaminated, extinguish the fires, call HAZMAT, decontaminate and treat people. When you're not fast enough, you have a major problem dealing with the infected people.

Multiple tasks at the same time in combination with quickness of response. Try to stay calm when a fire, a massive car accident, and a chemical cloud are ruining the game. But this is also what makes the game challenging ofcourse, so it's not that bad. A single car accident while there is nothing else happening gets very very boring after a while. :12:

The most difficult task on its own is the chemical fire. You need to close off the area to prevent people from getting contaminated, extinguish the fires, call HAZMAT, contaminate and treat people. When you're not fast enough, you have a major problem dealing with the infected people.

HAZMAT in Canada DEcontaminates people, not contaminates... I thought it was the same in US too...

I've fixed your spelling error now :P

I voted for;

HAZMAT Events

Though I would say this is more my poor man management than having no clue what to do

and for;

Forest fire accessible by foot/air

I always try to get 8 men to grab chainsaws and start carving a line through, while another 8 set up hose lines with wye connecters

Guest BrianD90

I checked HazMat events. Its not that its hard its just the sheer number of resources involved. Which though at the same time makes it one of my favorite calls. Personally I love juggling all the depts at once in a major call...you have crowds...traffic...fire...hazmat...ems. Its just overwhelming at times but so much fun.

I always like to stage an MCU and a HazMat truck about 2 blocks from the cloud and I try to setup a 1 block perimeter around the cloud and remove ALL civilians and redirect ALL traffic from the area.

I enjoy it most when the fire burns long enough where you need to rotate your crews battling the blaze while the others decontaminate themselves and heal, yet again adding to intensity.