Ami89E1234

What do you think?

Sunglasses  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get them?

• Yes
    • No

Waste of money. I just find it stupid to obsess over brands of clothes and such to be cool. Its one thing to wear certain pants or something because you like the fit but $210 for sun glasses? Sorry but I have to say get a life...unless your rich.

I agree, but he asks if HE should get them. If it's out of his budget he shouldn't think about getting these sunglasses at all. :12:

Waste of money. I just find it stupid to obsess over brands of clothes and such to be cool. Its one thing to wear certain pants or something because you like the fit but $210 for sun glasses? Sorry but I have to say get a life...unless your rich.

Trolling?

Since when has asking an opinion of whether or not to get something been "obsessing" over something? I only need like $40 or $50 to get them. I have a life. Bigger than troll's, I might add.

What should I do since you seem hell bent on telling me not to get them? Rust some metal, buy a few packs of Monster and drink them, then get the powder of both, mix them together and make thermite then go burn down my school? Or what? lol

I have a life. Bigger than troll's, I might add.

Excuse me? What is your problem with trolls? God you're just being ignorant to a troll's life. :angry:

Do you how hard it is to live under a bridge? With no basic sanitation and the only income is that from those you can charge to cross the bridge, assuming you even get people crossing the bridge. Then there's the "heroes" who banish you...

It's a hard life, show some respect :(

:P

I voted yes, but only because:

A) it'll be easier to spot you out.

B) so you waste your money. (i would never pay that for something like that)

Wtf it is MY money. Grow up dude. Just because I'm 14 doesn't mean I don't have $210. That's nothing today.

Only reason I have my parents buy **** for me is cause for now that have debit cards and I don't - I just reimburse them. That's how it always works. Admins should close this topic since obviously people still don't know how to behave normally.

Haha was going to get them anyway so everyone who said no basically just wasted their time/vote/effort. Uber pwnage.

I'm sorry, and no offense, but what was the point of this topic if you are going to get them no matter what people say? Was it just to get people's opinions on the sunglasses or something? I personally don't find them very attractive, but it's your life and money so you go buy it if you want to.

I'm sorry, and no offense, but what was the point of this topic if you are going to get them no matter what people say? Was it just to get people's opinions on the sunglasses or something? I personally don't find them very attractive, but it's your life and money so you go buy it if you want to.

Had you been in English Honors in High school you would have known. I never said that the votes would determine it, I just was asking if you thought I should get them. Attractive? Well, Oakley changed their logo cause they're so awesome.

In other news, Imma take Speed Reading 1/2 in high school since we're the only public school in the country that offers them and at the end I should be able to read about 25000 WPM (words per minute). Now fare-thee-well, heathenistic cretins, thou dost gall me.

Had you been in English Honors in High school you would have known. I never said that the votes would determine it, I just was asking if you thought I should get them. Attractive? Well, Oakley changed their logo cause they're so awesome.

In other news, Imma take Speed Reading 1/2 in high school since we're the only public school in the country that offers them and at the end I should be able to read about 25000 WPM (words per minute). Now fare-thee-well, heathenistic cretins, thou dost gall me.

Actually, mine was a serious question, was it to get our opinions on the glasses?