Ami89E1234

What do you think?

Sunglasses  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get them?

• Yes
    • No

How is it a childish game? My answer I gave answered your question in that post, referring to another one of my posts that answered your previous question. Why do 'grown up' people act so anal all the time? Real mature.

Besides that, it was on topic. It's my topic anyway; it's not like I can hijack it. Although several have already tried...

How is it a childish game? My answer I gave answered your question in that post, referring to another one of my posts that answered your previous question. Why do 'grown up' people act so anal all the time? Real mature.

Besides that, it was on topic. It's my topic anyway; it's not like I can hijack it. Although several have already tried...

Then why did you not answer my question? I was asking why you asked if we thought you should get them. Were we supposed to answer it on the price? The look? what?

As said before, price wise, I find it a waste of money, and I don't find them attractive. But it's your life and money, so go buy if you want to

Had you been in English Honors in High school you would have known

Not sure if you were trying to be or not, but I find this offensive. No, I was not in english honors because I'm ADD. I can't help the fact that I'm ADD, so it's not my fault I was not honors like you.

Then why did you not answer my question? I was asking why you asked if we thought you should get them. Were we supposed to answer it on the price? The look? what?

As said before, price wise, I find it a waste of money, and I don't find them attractive. But it's your life and money, so go buy if you want to

Not sure if you were trying to be or not, but I find this offensive. No, I was not in english honors because I'm ADD. I can't help the fact that I'm ADD, so it's not my fault I was not honors like you.

How am I supposed to know you have ADD. Was just saying, anyone in Honors classes would be able to see deeper meaning in the post.

Can someone close this topic since no one seems to care about stopping and it's turning into a bitch fight.

How am I supposed to know you have ADD. Was just saying, anyone in Honors classes would be able to see deeper meaning in the post.

Can someone close this topic since no one seems to care about stopping and it's turning into a bitch fight.

Well I'm sorry then. It's hard to comprehend emotion or feelings over the internet. To me it sounded like a post that was saying something like: "If you have any intelligence you could see what I clearly said" or "I'm in honors so I know everything."

Sorry I misunderstood you.

Trolling?

Since when has asking an opinion of whether or not to get something been "obsessing" over something? I only need like $40 or $50 to get them. I have a life. Bigger than troll's, I might add.

What should I do since you seem hell bent on telling me not to get them? Rust some metal, buy a few packs of Monster and drink them, then get the powder of both, mix them together and make thermite then go burn down my school? Or what? lol

Trolling? Lol because you asked for an opinion and I replied one time and gave my thoughts on the matter? Its probably a safe bet that if your worried about getting a pair of Oakleys, you obsess over name brands to "be cool." Personally, I am past high school, and dont care about name brands. If it looks good it looks good. I dont care if its Tommy Hilfiger,Polo,etc or a $10 shirt. It looks good it looks good.

anyone in Honors classes would be able to see deeper meaning in the post.

Obviously not.

it's turning into a bitch fight.

With all the flaming and over reacting what did you expect?