Ale

Older versions of LA mod

Why do you want older versions?

My favorite version is 2.0 but i've got 1.8 too and sometimes i play with 1.8 version

The 2.0 is the best but i like older versions too 'cause they have got other sirens ( I'm not sure i think that 'cause i saw a video in youtube) and other things

No matter, 2.0 is the best

congratulations Hoppah because you did an awesome work on the LA mod

My favorite version is 2.0 but i've got 1.8 too and sometimes i play with 1.8 version

The 2.0 is the best but i like older versions too 'cause they have got other sirens ( I'm not sure i think that 'cause i saw a video in youtube) and other things

I believe the alternate sirens from the previous versions are included in the additional untis submod. So if it's just the sirens you might as wel download the AUS and install the other sirens.

I would like to get old background image and paramedics in light-blue shirts.

I want a cookie.

LAFD Paramedics do not wear light-blue shirts in reality and I believe one of the submods already have the old paramedics included.

Try out the Additional Units Submod for Los Angeles Mod v2.0. :)

Features

Other:

- Alternative sirens

QUOTE (Alexx12 @ Jan 20 2010, 02:21 AM)

I would like to get old background image and paramedics in light-blue shirts.

I want a cookie.

LAFD Paramedics do not wear light-blue shirts in reality and I believe one of the submods already have the old paramedics included.

Sorry my bad english, I meant "I LIKED old boot-background-image and blue-shirt-paramedics"

I dont suggest to change anything in the current version. But it would be nice to see somwhere some kind of LA-mod-museum.

Guest matt31896
^or maybe there was a vehicle or something removed he liked.

Like the LAPD Crown Vic that had a rotator lightbar, the LED lightbar is cool, but the rotator lightbar is more common.

Here is the torrent link to large mods pack including LA 1.6

I cant register there :(

You do know that I did not allow people to share the mod this way? Is it really that hard to follow a simple rule in the readme of the Los Angeles Mod which says?

It is not allowed to distribute this mod at other sites than emergency-planet.com.

:(:(:(:(:(

**** the people who did that. :mad22: :mad22: