Hoppah

Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Привет, у меня та же проблема. Я могу сделать тонкий патч 1.3, это можно как-то исправить?
( К сожалению, я не очень хорошо знаю английский, поэтому пользуюсь переводчиком. Извините заранее. )

1 hour ago, JeeneNoire said:

Привет, у меня та же проблема. Я могу сделать тонкий патч 1.3, это можно как-то исправить? 
( К сожалению, я не очень хорошо знаю английский, поэтому пользуюсь переводчиком. Извините заранее. )

Sorry, I didn’t notice. Here is the translation: I can’t install patch 1.3, it says that the game was not found. Can you help with something?

image.png

I have a problem, when I install it the mod, (correctly) the game does not reveal it to me, literally, then I thought it was the same for the other mods, it is not true, the other mods work the only problem is the mod LOS ANGELES the game just does not reveal it to me, as if it were not installed,

Don't really know how to explain this error but I somehow managed to break the entire mod. Every time I try to reinstall the mod it says do you want to replace the old installation. I press yes it does the replacement but never actually replaces anything. I deleted the file completely and the mod still acts like the folder is there. I deleted the mod folder because I messed up on the custom map installment (as shown below if it does upload, my wifi is terrible). I dragged and replaced the files thinking thats what had to be done. Launched the game loaded the mod and crashed. I start trying to use ctrl z but it had no effect and now here I am. Back to square one. Where the mod installer still has that damn bug the devs refuse to fix.

Maps.rar

5 hours ago, LT_Shadow said:

The mod installer for this mod is different from the broken Em4 base game mod installer.

It is possible that the mod installer for the LA mod (the .exe one) does not recognize the subdirectories for folders and messes up the copy/paste process.

The only way it will work is if you redid the entire mod install but this time did backups of the original map as to not lose it.

I unfortunately cannot find an explanation why replacing one map will crash the whole game.

10 hours ago, itchboy said:

The mod installer for this mod is different from the broken Em4 base game mod installer.

It is possible that the mod installer for the LA mod (the .exe one) does not recognize the subdirectories for folders and messes up the copy/paste process.

The only way it will work is if you redid the entire mod install but this time did backups of the original map as to not lose it.

I unfortunately cannot find an explanation why replacing one map will crash the whole game.

Oh boy more stress on installing the mod again. Time to find that video I used to get it to work somehow. I use a surface pro 3 (which surprisingly runs EM4 pretty well). So far every other mod I played installs easily cause its just a click and drag type of thing. But as for the launcher for the LA mod I could use some help with that. It never recognizes the folder and the manual .pdf file can't launch cause of a strange error.