andrew2007

Even More Additional Units!

any news ? i play the campaign and i have a problem lot of prisoner (in wood fire mission) my idea is to reskin the LA bus (hoppah model) to a LAPD bus you can put lot of people and cops http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2624/384377..._66bc2664fe.jpg thanks for read my post =)

Use the SWAT Heavy Rescue Truck that looks like the Bomb Squad in this thread. It hold 6-9 officers/swat and 9 prisoners, and the LASD Van holds 6 prisioners with 2 officers I believe.

Guest M1n1d0u
***BUMP!***

What about ustilizing a trailer like this,

and getting the 'Change Lane' script going; I'm sure the majority of the Forum's scripters are layin around getting fat/old *cringes and cowers, awaiting beatings from scripters* :P

the trailer is realy good but the change lane script is too hard but i love the trailer with a redirect script

have this mod new personal? LAFD division 3 and nothing next?

If you would of taken the time to read the very first post in this topic you'd see what else there'd be.

You know, I think Division 3 uses a new Chevy Suburban.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikesphotos_us/3534264260/

Yeah they do, But i'm not the best modeler so i'm basing it off the older model.

Update: Currently I'm working on finalising the Division Chief script, Utility Van and SU2.

I just noticed that the skin for the bomb squad truck will need to be redone since the model was updated in 2.0.

While I agree (somewhat) with your thinking, 'Billy', I feel leaving it the same would be slightly more effective. It would allow you to easily differentiate from the LAPD SWAT Heavy Rescue, and the LAPD Bomb Squad Rig. I'm sure in the future, the models would be made to be similar, but, in a push to get this awesome looking sub-mod out, why set back further? I'm not trying to be a pr*ck, I just think that something like that could be dealt with in future versions... I'd like to see this mod out now ;) lol

No, I'm not dead, but just been rather stressed lately with work. The pressures of life.

I'm still rather ****** annoyed because i'm getting errors where there shouldn't be with some units and trying to bring them into the game :| But never the less, all part of the package.

What i can do, Is release what i have done so far for those who want it. Then maybe if anyone else is interested, start a collaboration project, but yeah. (not giving up on the project, just thinking i can open it to more people)

For the bomb squad, could you not create one of those big spheres that they use. The LAPD use them and is in the film SWAT for a breif moment. This means that the bomb can be placed inside the big sphere and it explodes inside not damaging anything. If exploding the bomb inside the sphere could be a script that would even be better but even if its just for looks, it would still look much more realistic than just a big SWAT truck with bomb squad written on the side.