andrew2007

Even More Additional Units!

Guest mrpolice1996

More info:

They don't work 100% but you can make the tracks move forward, just that they lack the function of a wheel perfectly, you can't for example lock one track to turn the thing, in order to that would need an extremely complicated script and several animated variations to cover it, you'd need Stop, Forward, Backward for each "track" separately... Too much work, the best alternative would be just the stop and forward animation and just try not to let it drive backwards, towing a trailer like it does chanes are it doesnt like going backwards anyway.

Air tender 59, what purpose will this one serve? please explain I'm intrigued if you have a plan

As per explained on the previous page, The Rehab/Air tender will have the ability to transport units in BA, allow units to don BA (change clothing to BA Model), hold equipment and possibly allow units to heal.

To Other News Now

I've received permission from Hoppah to release, so hopefully by next week I'll have some sort of beta release (Once everything is done, I can then look into integrating it, or having it integrated into or with the other major submods)

For the time being, in regards to the dozer, for the time being it will keep the functionality of the original dozer from EM4 then I can look at adding some more advanced features.

i have an idea to your utility truck can you create a road sign like the cone for redirect other vehicules to block a road without police officer and police car

Thanks,

It has got a redirect bar actually built in to the light bar, which you prob cant see in the screenshots, but its there.

I'll do a video sometime soon which shows that

Hey i was looking on a website for a idea of the rahab/air tender and saw a command post from the LAFD mayby its a fun idea to make that also and beable to call extra man power from it like the FBI commandpost?

Should have pictures up of the LAPD Bomb Truck (Thanks to Xplorer4x4 :D), aswell as two new vehicles (LAFD Support Utility 2 and Division 3) being added either sometime tonight or tommorow.

In regards to the LAFD Command Post, that might be something to add into the future when i've got the base of the submod finished and at least a release out.

In response to the suggestion about the redirection trailer, it's a nice idea, but I'm aiming to bring more realistic units into gameplay, and from the research I've done I haven't seen anything like that in use by the LAFD - but it might be an idea for something i can release as a separate sub mod.

A few more vehicles have been completed,

• LAFD Division 3 Chief
  • LAFD Volunteer Support Utility 2
  • LAPD Bomb Squad Truck (Kudos to Xplorer4x4 for his skin!)

Check the first post for a few screenshots.

Hopefully will have some others done by the end of the week, the Dozer Team may take a little longer, but hopefully I'm striving to work around or through any issues i face. If someone wants to, and is able to model a version of the Dozer and Transport truck, by all means get in touch with me :)

Once i've got 6 units in total completed and working ingame, I'll release some sort of beta release.