Xplorer4x4

LA Lights 4x4 - Unmarked Charger and Impala Avaliable

No that would require modeling and im not altering models because thats not the base of the project, i dont have permission and, well most of all I cant model. :P

I dont have a problem with suggestions and such but dont be offended if I dont add them because this is my personnel project and was never intended to public release but people want a custom light pack so I decided to put this out as a quick fix as I already had the lights ready.

The unmarked's units looks great, but the corner and tail strobes are too fast and they arn't like LLL RRR LLL RRR LLL RRR

its like L R L R L R L R

Just my suggestion.

Also i don't like the fact that i attempted to make my Mods more LA realistic, and i watched all the videos, its seems that it became unrealistic...more lights were added, overkill, so forth....Now I'm having second thoughts about having you releasing the prototypes because i don't want Anybody bashing me again and say its not LA realistic, and that my lights were used.

On the charger and impala? I know the other units need some tweaking, but the projects not done. I have gone through all of the packs from Tonys thread, and have a few of yours to finish going through so I dont want to touch them up till I have all the lights on all the units.

BTW did you get you computer sorted out?

Also i don't like the fact that i attempted to make my Mods more LA realistic, and i watched all the videos, its seems that it became unrealistic...more lights were added, overkill, so forth....Now I'm having second thoughts about having you releasing the prototypes because i don't want Anybody bashing me again and say its not LA realistic, and that my lights were used.
Well if you like I can easily remove it, but i think its clear, this is not PRL.

And no offense, but the whole first page of PRL was discussing how unrealistic your lights were anyways, so I wasnt under the impression that they were ever truly that realistic to begin with.

Guys, guys, who's gonna bash this mod? Seriously, this is a great mod. As far as realism goes, more and more state legislatures are requiring more warning devices (more/brighter lights, ETC) to be implemented on emergency vehicles.

I would even go so far as to suggest you work together for another even MORE awesome light-mod. I'm a big fan of both

No that would require modeling and im not altering models because thats not the base of the project, i dont have permission and, well most of all I cant model. :P

I dont have a problem with suggestions and such but dont be offended if I dont add them because this is my personnel project and was never intended to public release but people want a custom light pack so I decided to put this out as a quick fix as I already had the lights ready.

ok i was just wandering thanks for your time tho. :)

Well feel free to release em, i just got that " Author feelings" lol...

No by no means, do I want the real credit here. When you add 120+ lights(ladder) to a rig and I have 5-10 for a TA, I really dont expect the credit. Like I said many times before this was really a private mod, but i decided to release it until some one was able to update PRL, Tony's Light or Both.

And in case you didnt see it I changed the first post yesterday to try to sum things up rather then ramble on.

The credit really goes to CFD and NewFoundKing because this project is a combination of both there work. With out there light packs this would not be possible. Some units are the exact ones they did. Some are a units have parts from both packs. Some units were done by either CFD or NFK and I simply changed the traffic advisor. Of course with out Hoppah creating the LA Mod we wouldnt have this either.

If you or NFK either one arent satisfied please let me know what youd like it to say and I will be happy to update the first post anyways you see fit.

I like the lights, but! what about the back redirection lights? their supposed to be on even while driving x.x oh well, still, I like it otherwise

Most units have redirection lights. What units are missing them? None the les, they are not supposed to stay on while driving. If they do then i have no idea why the prototypes are malfunctioning the way they are, unless its because my mod is corrupt, but so far with Hoppahs exe installer I have yet to be able to install it with out being corrupt.