Xplorer4x4

LA Lights 4x4 - Unmarked Charger and Impala Avaliable

Xplorer4x4 Presents...LA Lights V1

The credit really goes to CFD and NewFoundKing because this project is a combination of both there work. With out there light packs this would not be possible. Some units are the exact ones they did. Some are a units have parts from both packs. Some units were done by either CFD or NFK and I simply changed the traffic advisor. Of course with out Hoppah creating the LA Mod we wouldnt have this either.

A few units have no changes like the LAX units because i have no use for them in freeplay. If the unit is no in the videos below, its a good chance it still uses the original LA Mod lighting.

The chase command will work with all police units except the Port Police(will be added later).

This is compatible with LA Mod 1.9 as well as the Unmarked units submod.

Preview:

LA Ambulance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29SPXYapf8

LA Fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XccROXUws0M

LA Police 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H33PzyQBTxU

LA Police 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWKbShFC4CA

Unmarked Charger and Impala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mghmgLSsgY4

Xplorer4x4 Presents...LA Lights V1

This light pack is a combination of Tony's Light Packs and Project Reality Lights so most of the credit goes to NewFoundKing and C.F.D. One basic example is the BC SUV and EMS Supervisor. The lights are mostly done by CFD for Tony's Lights but has the directional lights from another version of Tony's Lights. I believe there may be more to it then that but I dont recall.

This is pretty much a beta project, but the only changes are the lights, and the chase command was added for the Police Cars, so technically it should be bug free. The reason i say it is beta is because I havent had time to adjust the timings of some lights. Another reasons is its still a WIP(work In Progress) so theres some old prototypes left in the folders i need to clean up.

I will admit upfront this will not be to some peoples likings as some units are very Christmas tree like, and some arent so bad.

The only reason I really released this is because, one i dont feel like updating CFDs PRL mod when I have already done so while adding lights to my liking, and two, because many people want a light pack thats compatible with 1.0.

I have no plans to make this a long ongoing project like Tony's Lights or PRL, but there may be some rare updates down the line.

So with out further reading, here is LA Mod Lights V1.

To install, well, no different then Tony's Lights or PRL. Extract and then copy and replace.

EDIT: I will try to get some videos up soon.

What all is this compatible with, LA mod 1.9.2? ShaneGreens mod? ANY LA mod 1.9 variant?

It is fully compatible with 1.9.2,and technically its compatible with 1.9SG. However, with 1.9 SG it would only update the primary units since his mod requires so many new prototypes. So for example, if you install this, it will not cause problems with 1.9 SG(although the HES,LES, and Ambulances will not have the redirect command) but say LAPD 1 will have the updated lights, while LAPD 02 will use the original LA Mod lights. The first ALS engine at FS1 will have the new lights while the second ALS at FS1, and the third ALS at FS2 will not have the new lights.

I have no plans to make this fully compliant with 1.9 SG at the moment. This was released just to fill the void left by PRL and Tony's Lights until some one else is kind enough to update them.

The only update I will likley ever make to this download is when I have the lights completely done as I still have a few updates from both packs to go through, extra prototypes to clean up, and some timing issues.

It is fully compatible with 1.9.2,and technically its compatible with 1.9SG. However, with 1.9 SG it would only update the primary units since his mod requires so many new prototypes. So for example, if you install this, it will not cause problems with 1.9 SG(although the HES,LES, and Ambulances will not have the redirect command) but say LAPD 1 will have the updated lights, while LAPD 02 will use the original LA Mod lights. The first ALS engine at FS1 will have the new lights while the second ALS at FS1, and the third ALS at FS2 will not have the new lights.

I have no plans to make this fully compliant with 1.9 SG at the moment. This was released just to fill the void left by PRL and Tony's Lights until some one else is kind enough to update them.

The only update I will likley ever make to this download is when I have the lights completely done as I still have a few updates from both packs to go through, extra prototypes to clean up, and some timing issues.

Thanks for the reply! Do you have any pics or vids to show your lights?

I just remembered that some of the police units will not have the proper return to police station command, so I have removed the download until I can fix this tomorrow. I have videos ready to be uploaded by Handbrakes not letting me convert them to MKV to shrink the file size down so that will have to wait till tomorrow as well.

EDIT: I have sent the files to whonneb, who says he knows how to edit commands. Hopefully he can post a link later on for you all to download if you like. Hopefully he can do some videos to.

I just remembered that some of the police units will not have the proper return to police station command, so I have removed the download until I can fix this tomorrow. I have videos ready to be uploaded by Handbrakes not letting me convert them to MKV to shrink the file size down so that will have to wait till tomorrow as well.

EDIT: I have sent the files to whonneb, who says he knows how to edit commands. Hopefully he can post a link later on for you all to download if you like. Hopefully he can do some videos to.

You only sent me the government folder. I need the rest to complete the mod. I have added all of the project lights to the 1.92 sg submod. I can add that if you like.

Mods Fans,

The mod team of hoppa, xplo, cfd, and others have done alot of work on these. I am not a programmer but one can make some logic if you take a look at the files. For example, the last project reality was not compatible with 1.9 because it took away some of the civil cars. Rather than upload the entire mod, all I did was uploaded the emergency vehicles, added the vmcd follow command and voola it worked. Sometimes it is a bit of trial and error, but just backup your files and try again if it fails. Once you get the hang of it, it is pretty easy. For example, I didn't like the lights on the white ambulance, so I opened editor and copied the lights from the red one, deleted all of the lights from the white one and pasted the ones from the red one. Two click of ok and I was done. I am not trying to jump on anyone or start a rif, but I get a little upset when people get on here about what the mod doesn't do or should do and so forth. If you need help, post up and I will add my novice experience.

Ok I sent him the rest of the protototypes.

Heres a preview of the ambulances:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29SPXYapf8

Chances are if the models arent pictured there(like LAX ambo) I dont use these units in freeplay so i havent bothered to update there light.

I am trying to convert the videos of the Fire and Police but Handbrake and AutoGK are being stubborn.

Superb work my friend.... 6 thumbs up from the Blinky Light Brigade of America (BLBA) (out of 5):12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12:

EDIT!!!!- ....... this isn't just a light-mod is it? My engines can now pull trailers, my ALS engines now carry extrication tools.... that's pretty kick ass!

I havent the slightest idea what your talking about. I have not given the trailer command to the engines or given them the proper traits to have jaws unless one of NFK or CFDs prototypes had the changes and i missed it. Personally i use the tower,usar,and hes to carry jaws.

I havent the slightest idea what your talking about. I have not given the trailer command to the engines or given them the proper traits to have jaws unless one of NFK or CFDs prototypes had the changes and i missed it. Personally i use the tower,usar,and hes to carry jaws.
I know a few of the prototypes from Tony's lights were just copy paste jobs from older versions, so therefore the trailer commands and that may have carried through to the next version

I swear to God. I don't know how to script, so I didn't do it. My ALS engine carries jaws, my BLS ambulance can carry 3 rescue workers, my engines can tow the trailer

do you have any plans on editing to tiller lights?

I might. If i do its going to just be a copy of the ALS engine since the cab is almost identical nor do i have the patience to do the amazing work CFD and NFK have done. I am waiting to hear back from the unmarked units submod author to see if I can release lights for those. Of course all credit for those units will go to NFK as he was kind enough to do this for me to release for all of you. So be sure to thank him for his hard work. :)

Well as I said I have no idea. The Jaws rely on scripting to be put on a vehicle, as well as changes to there traits through the editor, so seeing as I havent changed the scripts, I have no idea unless your using this for ShaneGreens submod.

Negative, I'm on the original map with the regular LA mod. Another thing i've noticed is just about every vehicle now has the redirect command too

EDIT- here is a pic of the ALS engine with a trailer :post-6487-1256852429.jpg

I have not altered (not have the knowledge to) the script to ANYTHING