ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Hey guys, i have done some searching, and cant seem to find an answer. I just changed out the LA ambulance at Station 2 w/ the Large Rescue Ambulance. My problem is, the LA ambulance has separate sirens... I believe 09 and 10 are strictly the ambulances. I would like the Large Rescue Ambulance to have the same sirens, does anyone know where i can locate the additional siren scripts? I looked at the LASiren script, but they are not located there.

Thanks a bunch!

Tyler

Hey guys, i have done some searching, and cant seem to find an answer. I just changed out the LA ambulance at Station 2 w/ the Large Rescue Ambulance. My problem is, the LA ambulance has separate sirens... I believe 09 and 10 are strictly the ambulances. I would like the Large Rescue Ambulance to have the same sirens, does anyone know where i can locate the additional siren scripts? I looked at the LASiren script, but they are not located there.

Thanks a bunch!

Tyler

Aren't you that guy from Youtube who makes those response videos?

hey shanegreen,

really like the submod looks like it would fit exactly to the way i play.i hav a little hiccup tho. i have 2.0 not 1.9 and cant seem to be able to download 1.9. is there any possible way u could make a version of ur 1.9 version for 2.0? 1 that self installs its self like 4x4 latest version of his submod? i cant use the compatibility scrpits because i cant find how to get to the "mods" folder to get to the scripts and other stuff. im not sure if im allowed to make a request like this because im new to the forums.

If anyway possible, please reply

Thank you!

lacofd_FF51

i downloaded the mod and went to start the freeplay, when it loaded all the way the music played for like half a second and then it goes back to desktop w/o and error message or anything. im using the 2.0 map and la mod 2.0 i know its for 1.9 but can someone plz help!

P.S u really outdid yourself SG. good job