Guest miked9372

the talking topic

ST. CLOUD, Minn. -- A Clearwater firefighter responding to a vehicle fire on Interstate Highway 94 was struck by a vehicle Tuesday morning.

---

As for the driver of the other car, State Patrol says she has not yet been charged but could be pending the outcome of the investigation.

source

Father of five and volunteer firefighter survived being pinned between the car and fire engine. Thank god he survived. Makes you wonder though about some of these drivers...

Two pictures and video in source

BTW WTF is d3drm.dll? It's apparently a file I need so I can play Rock Raiders because it gives me that error message :1046276372_bawling:

IDK, LOL

d3drm = Direct3D Retained Mode

google d3drm.dll and you'll get a proper explanation in the first webpage.

"I don't want anyone else. When I think about you I touch myself"

:P

quite good song actually, but it's kinda strange how it's not censored or taken off the radio stations.

We got free magazines at school today called "first car", since pretty much everyone has started driving.

Got a group on the front called "the inbetweeners" - they look like idiots, espcially since they're posing in front of an old Yellow Fiat with a red door.