nick the greek

What?!

Notruf: Retter im Einsatz, Feuerwehr im Einsatz and SOS - Rettung auf See, sea rescue are have "Willi wills wissen" at the top.

The reporter Willi Weitzel gives young viewers an insight into many different subjects and professions, a policeman, for example, driver, fisherman, soldier, journalist, growers, butchers, farmers, ambulance and mayor. For this he seeks to representatives of these professions, and it accompanies a workday can be long and the work exactly explain. If anything is unclear, he asks questions.

But he informed not only about jobs, but also about what life looks like, for example, for the blind, homeless people, Jews or Sinti and Roma. Even in a boarding school he was a guest.

(lol, google translator :happy:)

So....educational games?

They don't look too bad though, kind of like expanisions to EM4.

fedf3a345.jpg

Very similar to EM4, but there's also a sea/costal based game too:

sos1.jpg

Could be good if you can speak German, doubt you'll get it in another language though.

Why are these guys working on things like these instead of making a new revolutionary game?

Because they're a small, german company and not a large corporation like EA?

They most likely secured a deal with the TV producers of that show. They also probably need any business they can get.

First that game is design for kids.

Willi wills wissen

Die beliebten Kinder- und Jugendspiele zur preisgekrönten Fernsehreihe. Nominiert für den Deutschen Computerspielepreis!

It apears they educational type games for kids that are supose to be fun.

Strange that no other company trie buying Sixteen Tons. Wich means 16 tons still hase some ideas up there head.

I hope so. They have made some great games and it would be a same to stop it and start making kid games. I'm going to buy the Em5 as soon as it is released only for supporting their work.

if EA or another company buys them, there goes my business. and if EA does buy them, ill file an anti-monopoly lawsuit.

EA Games - F*ck Up Everything

besides, 16T has no money anyway, so they cant do anything. and my toe has nerve damage :(

They must have enough money for a new game because the have already created one(I don't know the name of it but I know that it was made and released after em4 release). These small games really look like shit as Hoppah said and they should really begin to work on something more exciting...

Hahahahaha, Ami gets his post edited for language, then Hoppah goes and swears :P

I think 16T needs to more focus on new titles, not regurgitate previous games that are edited for "education" - Probably need the money though...

Can't believe EM3 is now classed as a "classic" :(

Guest MGC|Uthog

For all we know Sixteen Tons has already been taken over. Some companies are owned by other bigger ones but keep there own name. Look at EA and Dice. Dice is owned by EA but still makes games under there own name.

For all we know Sixteen Tons has already been taken over. Some companies are owned by other bigger ones but keep there own name. Look at EA and Dice. Dice is owned by EA but still makes games under there own name.

Usually you see the parent company name though, and in Dice's case, their logo was change (below the "Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment" it says "An EA company) they also added EA infront of DICE - not very obvious though :happy: