usmc123

I Just LoL'd...

Lol I liked that one, didn't like how they put the advertisment thing at the end.

Wasn't really an advertisement. More like a "covers most questions that will be asked" sort of thing. How to subscribe, do your own cover, or watch the original. It encompasses everything

HAHAHA!!!! Oh my god that's pretty true. Well I'll see if I can smuggle you on my next weapons shipment plane, that cool?

What kind of plane? I want something bigger than your Cessna 172 which can't even reach the US from here.

What kind of plane? I want something bigger than your Cessna 172 which can't even reach the US from here.

It'll be my private leer jet. Once smuggled on board you'll have a fine selection of hard drinks, soft drinks, american women, and anything on the on demand section. Once we're in American air space you'll switch out with the flight engineer. The plane is set to leave on Dec. 20th 2012, be careful there will be several nuclear weapons on board, don't touch any big flashing red buttons.