usmc123

I Just LoL'd...

Getting an HTC Tilt 2 from AT&T REALLY soon. Was originally planning on getting the Touch Pro 2 (same phone) from T-Mobile since that's what we already have, but I learned that AT&T is the best mobile service provider and I concur: prices are FAR better than anything else and it has better service, etc. I'm happy now. :)

Your kidding right? Please tell me your kidding? ATT is a second rate company with third rate service. I had to spend over an hour on the phone this month to get a refund for an app I didnt purchase! Not to mention the idiot on the phone was well an idiot. I had to explain 3 times it was on the cell phone bill and not the dsl portion of the bill, or the home phone bill(which we do not have anyways). He was stuttering away and triping himself up. Got a supervisor on the line after 3 requests! The supervisor claimed to issue the refund. Drop the call. Call back only to find out that she didnt put a note or refund on the account like she said. Every month AT&T screw up our bill. Literally if you went through the AT&T computer system you could find a note for almost every month I have had there service. The internet is filled with tech blogs with people irate over AT&Ts horrible service. I live about a block from an AT&T Store, now granted there is no tower there but you would think service would be good right? Wrong. Horrible reception.

If it werent for the early termination fee, I would have dropped AT&T and went with Verizon ages ago and got me a Moto Droid, maybe DroidX.

Lol getting trolled on Youtube by some douche:

He makes me lol.

Your kidding right? Please tell me your kidding? ATT is a second rate company with third rate service. I had to spend over an hour on the phone this month to get a refund for an app I didnt purchase! Not to mention the idiot on the phone was well an idiot. I had to explain 3 times it was on the cell phone bill and not the dsl portion of the bill, or the home phone bill(which we do not have anyways). He was stuttering away and triping himself up. Got a supervisor on the line after 3 requests! The supervisor claimed to issue the refund. Drop the call. Call back only to find out that she didnt put a note or refund on the account like she said. Every month AT&T screw up our bill. Literally if you went through the AT&T computer system you could find a note for almost every month I have had there service. The internet is filled with tech blogs with people irate over AT&Ts horrible service. I live about a block from an AT&T Store, now granted there is no tower there but you would think service would be good right? Wrong. Horrible reception.

If it werent for the early termination fee, I would have dropped AT&T and went with Verizon ages ago and got me a Moto Droid, maybe DroidX.

Odd... I live 90 miles from Texas and get great service. =D We have ATT phone, DSL and cell. House phone no problems really, occasional outages with the DSL ( tends to go out every sunday morning ) but great speeds! With cell phone tethering on my Nexus One( I don't get good reception at my house though sadly. I have to use a head set to talk on the phone a lot and keep it in a position on my desk... ) I get great 3g speeds of over 1.5mbps. It's slower than my DSL, but pretty damn fast when tethered to my Ubuntu Laptop. :/ Not really sure where your issues with them come from.

Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two seat Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Search and rescue workers have recovered 1,826 bodies so far and expect that number to rise as digging continues.

Didn't this commercial just come out in the states? There is already a gif of it?

No idea, havn't seen the advert - what's it about?

AT&T is the best mobile service provider

*ATT rant*

thats_the_joke.jpg

I found that offensive after what I've been through, could you please change it?

I shall have to refer you to this, since I lost the image I wanted to use. And been through what?

edit:

No, I think I'm a big win, however at a time there was a thought I would be a big fail. And really that's all I want to get into.

You want to get back into the big fail business?

I was gigiling so hard when I wrote this. =P

@matthewc4e My teeth are missing? Hmmm... nope can't say they are. Oh well I'll donate... whatever's in my pocket to help poor underprivladged twelve yearolds like yourself. Uhhh, I have some lint... a coupon to the supermarket for half priced orange juice, but it expired last Monday... and about... $0.43. Hey look? at it this way, you may be able to buy a nail and carve your eyes out

His response:

@Ifrink0 , lol! is that all u got??? $0.43 and an expired coupon for half-priced orange juice??? wtf? u must be one starving idiot man. i? think its best that u go carve ur eyes out, get out into the streets and start begging. its the only way u'll get urself a decent meal poor boy. oh, i forgot, u could chew on my c*** for dessert if u like. by the way, go f*** urself c***face. have a nice day.

My response:

No that's not all I have, I have a life, over $10,000 in savings, plenty of money for retierment, a wife, and I'm likely over 16 years older then you. So yeah, I'm past the 12 year old stage of? "F***ing yourself" I'm into fucking women, you know in a vagina? No? Oh that's a shame...

Also where the hell are you getting your insults? Seems to me you need to have some therapy... oh I know just the thing. I think this is in the language of dumb f***...

1) when was the last time u ever saw a pussy apart from the day ur bitch ma gave birth 2 u from her stinking cunt? 2) how many times a day do u jerk off? 3) do u cum in a cup and drink it, or do u shove it (cup included) up ur stinkhole? 4) how many hours do u sleep? 5) what kind of food do u eat apart from cocks? 6) were u abused as a kid by ur bastard father (whoever that is). did he fuck u and cum up ur ass or did he cum in ur mouth and all over ur ugly shit-face? 7) do u have any sisters (this is not a therapy question. i'm just interested in fucking ur sister) 8) when u go o have a shit, do u shit like a normal person would or does it just drop out cos of ur fucked up asshole? 9) do u visit new orleans regularly ? 10) is ur head normal or does it look a little like a brick? 11) do u believe america is the birth-place of freedom and democracy or the biggest shithole on earth seeing that its packed with people like u? 12) r u a nigger? 13) do u like niggers? 14) apart from ur ma, have any other of ur family members ever been fucked by niggers? 15) do u have bad breath? 16) when u get urself an ice-cream, do u get horny while licking it? 16) do u have a pet at home aprt from daddy? 17) do u have any other hobbies apart from cock-harvesting? 18) when u take a look in a mirror, does the shit u see send shivers down ur spine? 19) do u live in a normal house or in some dump with empty bottles of booze all over the floors? 20) final question and most important - DO U REALLY THINK U CAN BE CURED OF UR STUPIDITY? please note that it is important that u answer all these questions 1 by 1 because i have 2 make vital decisions on how i am going 2 approach ur sickness and try, even if i know that its useless, 2 help u. i am willing 2 give it a go as long as u help me understand what kind of an idiot u r. i just hope god will give a lending hand in ur case.

LOLOLOL now THAT made my day (the other fun thing today was that I did a faceplant into a fence :D)

Actually, he thinks THIS is therapy (for me):

aha! i now understand whats going on in ur nut. not wanting 2 answer any of my question means that u r a very sick person. i'll have 2 prescribe some medicine and hope 4 the best. now, go & buy 17 cucumbers, 2 watermelons, 2 -3 bananas and some olive oil. now, when u get these items home, it is important that u soak all of these in the oil. when ur done, take them all 1 by 1 and shove them up ur ass. don't forget to peel the bananas first before u do anything else. when u've done this step , stick 1 finger in 1 ear, another finger in the other ear and jump up and down. this is called 'the pea stabilizing workout' . when u stop hearing a rattle in ur stupid head, u must stop immediately. u must then go to a shit place, and shit all the items out of ur ass. i think u'll do fine. i will have my fingers crossed 4 u and hope and pray that u'll come back 2 a normal life. now fuck off and go buy ur therapy.

Odd... I live 90 miles from Texas and get great service. =D We have ATT phone, DSL and cell. House phone no problems really, occasional outages with the DSL ( tends to go out every sunday morning ) but great speeds! With cell phone tethering on my Nexus One( I don't get good reception at my house though sadly. I have to use a head set to talk on the phone a lot and keep it in a position on my desk... ) I get great 3g speeds of over 1.5mbps. It's slower than my DSL, but pretty damn fast when tethered to my Ubuntu Laptop. :/ Not really sure where your issues with them come from.

I thought you lived IN texas? lol Now that you mention it, I tend to notice the DSL go out every so often for no reason. 3Gs speeds are slightly over 1.5 here.

I once dropped a call 5 times in 30 minuets..2-3 of the times I was outside.

Internet speeds over priced! 6mbps MAX DSL from ATT, $35. 10mbps max from cable company, $40 a month. The only reasonable plan is there cheapo dsl plan.

They screw up the bill every month.

Oh and not to mention they sell faulty modems. Everyone I know who has the silver colored Motorola modem, has had theres die just after the one year warranty ran out. I raised hell over finding out they knowingly sell a defective modem. They over heat just after a year, so I suspect there using very low grade transistors that eventually blow after about a year.

Now the only positive thing I can say about AT&T,is they always give credit to my account for there screw ups. That was fine at first, and hey nothings perfect, but month after month, it gets old quick.

Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two seat Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Search and rescue workers have recovered 1,826 bodies so far and expect that number to rise as digging continues.

Wheres the humor? Theres nothing funny about disturbing graves.

thats_the_joke.jpg

Wow that was almost funny. The one minute it took you to read that made your but hurt?

Just stop trying to be funny, because you fail.

We the Utica Mod team are starting a Utica mod. So far we have info personell and fire truck modeller. We need a team of a modeller with Zmodeller a pd car modeller a mapper, sound effects and someone who can put vehicles into the game. We already have me, the pic researcher and bsbllthirteen as the fire truck modeler. The mod will include a new map, emergency units from Utica NY, new personnel and some missions. We Aldo need someone who can make missions. Thanks
Looking forward to this ;)

:loldev:

Hm. Official world record for one handed claps in one minute is 284. Unofficial is 511.

I am going to call Guinness and get them to come here and clock me at at least 512 claps. Then I WILL BE YOUR LORD AND MASTAH! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

lol couldn't agree more.

We got to thank him for making us laugh with his childishness* and stupidity**

*Posting only a word that has almost nothing to do with the topic or posting some strange off topic things like this one or this one

**asking a million times "When is this going to be released?" in the same topic in different ways.