Hoppah

Additional Units Submod

by the way lol i have the latest versionof prl so it must of been in the donwload of the additionnal submod that the problem occured cuz i have only this submod and the prl installed. So i dont know if i found a bug or i should reinstal everything.

found the problem .... it was the prl who as a bug cuz i reinstaled the la mod with the additionnal submod and the impala looks like a patrol car

so i think ima gonna instal accrams light instead.

I have a small issue when I installed this mod. ALL My police units look like blobs. Here is a pic

2s6q7td.png

I have 2.0.2 and I already reinstalled my LA Mod twice with 2.0.2 reinstalled with it and the same issue occurs. I have no other submods installed either.

Love the mod !! One question though...

when i first installed, i installed with additional sirens...loaded the game and found i like the old sirens better. I tried to install again without additional sirens checked...reloaded the game and the new sirens are still active.

do i need to remove the additional units mod from my LA Mod 2 folder then reinstall to get the old sirens back. I'm stuck here, don't know what else to do, please help !!

i just downloaded the submods and its missing a few vehicles, the coast guard boat and helicopter are missing, the sheriff and chp helicopter are missing and the tow truck is missing what do i need to do to fix this problem. it is missing from freeplay and the missions.

Guest tonihawk

hy hoppah..

great submod. I like the new police cars.

anyway, is there "chase" option in CHP camaro? because when I install it, there is no "chase" option in that car and btw I install the last version.

Guest EMTCarden

I tried installing it but it tells me i dont have LA mod 2.0. But i have it i was playing it 5 mins ago. anything im doing wrong or am i putting it in the wrong place?

Guest yahya19777

Hi my Friend Hoppah,

Could you please advise me if possible add the following vehicles to the next release ? :

1 - Snorkel Truck :

11.jpg

2 - Tanker Trailer :

DSC00252.JPG

DSC00260.JPG

3 - Industrial Apparatus ( Snozzle ) :

Snozzle_main.jpg

4 - Mid Mount Aerial Platform :

1578_m.jpg

Appreciate your feedback..

Regrads..