jab16

ERT

Yup, we need EMTs and Paramedics. Mostly Paramedics I'd say. You'll receive training of course, and you'll probably be paired with an experienced partner (I assume, NFK?). I've got a few good links about prehospital treatment if anybody wants them.

- Dr. Michael Kaizer, ERT RPG

Yeah, kinda like interns.

To anybody else that reads this and hasn't joined, we're in a need for police currently. We only have the patrol cars and just a couple TAC cars staffed. Fire is pretty much fully staffed for now, EMS needs more, as we only have just one ALS and one BLS ambulance, and a doctors car and supervisor. Just a quick message to everyone! :P

I wanna clarify something though, without real life experience of some sort, you probably won't jump straight to TAC, just becuase you need to know your stuff to work it. Usually what I do is have people work patrol, learn the game, then join TAC. Right now, I'm looking mostly for a negotiator

Actually the new AHA guidelines say your ABC's are now CAB's. You are to check for a pluse and go straight to compressions before breaths now.

Any ways we need more firefighters so that we can open the new station, so anyone that see this and has not joined, please join up. We need 3-4 more firefighters and a Firefighter paramedic on the engine/pumper and then we're full at station 1.

If you're interested in joining click here.