jab16

ERT

I want to introduce you to ERT.

ERT is a text based RPG. In this exciting game your skills will be put to the test as you are put through realistic events which you will need to handle professionally and logically. You will have the option to play in the Police, Fire, Ems, and Technical Rescue fields as you take on these tasks. With many divisions and different jobs among each department, you are guaranteed to find one to suit you. Some of these include Swat Captain, Patrol Officer, Forensic investigator or scientist, Doctor, paramedic, USAR Technician, Firefighter, Emergency Engineer, and many many more. For more info or you would like to join please contact Newfoundking. Thank you and see you on scene :12:

any questions please post here :)

This In no way is a mod. This is very exciting and fun. As it says before you can operate in multiple fields. I myself am involved in the police division and it is extremely fun :)

If you wish to join, contact me via PM...

And it is nothing like the link sent... Well not really, what it is, is a call will be put out by the dispatcher on the ERT forums (not here) and your unit if called will respond. now you will work as a team to take care of the emergency, however like real life, there may be complications, like a house fire may turn into a collapse with 2 firefighters down. When you work with your team, and you take some time to plan, it is plenty of fun. Just like in real life, you control one person, being you, and you decide everything that person does. If your CO says go left, and you go right, that may result in you getting demoted, or you could find someone and save the day, you never know. This isn't complete chaos either with like 6 different people trying for 6 story lines, you will work together in and out of the emergency thread to make it ork. It is lots of fun,. and it's very interesting... if you want to know more, cntact me via PM, and I'll set you up

Hey,

Sorry to double post, but it was brought to my attention by a few people tha tmaybe I should pu tup an example call, so I'll do one from when the Crime Scene unit, simply known as the Agency responded to a murder call.. Sorry for the double post, but this is a fairly large message

The Call was put out at the Alarm Center, and the requested units received their notifications

We have just received a call from the local police department informing us of a dead body. The victim has several gun shot wounds, and was found in his home, after a burglar alarm went off. We are being called in because of what else was found in his home. Two assualt rifles, a handgun, and over 4 kgs of weed.

This is beleived to be a drug murder. Requesting Ageny team 1 respond. The District Commissioner will be overseeing the Forensic investigation, and will be on scene. Body will be taken in by the City Coroner.

Responding:

Distr. Comm. Burke

Agency Team 1

End Alert

Report to Operations Center to respond

After that, most of the action took place at the Operations Thread:

Dispatch, This is Commissioner Burke, I am on scene

I am on scene and co-ordinating with City Coroner, as well as the first responders to get more information, I have some idea what is on the go here, as I worked this area as a patrol officer 10 years ago. Heavy Gang activity, and drugs are a major problem here.

"Dr. Watson, I am District Commissioner David Burke with the Emergency Response Team. I trust you will be taking care of this body for us. I am going to head in now, and check the scene for evidence. Anything you get off the body send to the ERT Forensics lab on the Complex."

I walk into the house, and see it is a horrible mess. Over on the couch, there is an overturned mug, and there is something inside of it. I move the mug, and spot a cell phone. The phone looks to be water logged, like it was dumped in the mug, but I won't be sure until I get back to the Lab to check it out.

I hear a siren pulling up and look to see Jansen's truck pull up onto the road.

After I announced my arrival on scene and my interactions, and set up for another entry, Senior Special Agent Jansen reported for duty.

This is Agency 01 on scene.

I walk into the house and also see the mess.

"is there Something left on the cellphone we can read now?"

*waiting for answer*

I will talk to first officer:

"Did you touched anything?"

"Yes a few things"

"I need your fingerprints for elimination"

"Yes, Sir"

"A Special Agent will make your ten card soon, dont go far"

"Okay, Sir"

"Who found the body?"

"I did, Sir"

"Have you wrote down all details in your notebook?"

"Yes"

"Can I have it?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Thats it for now, stay in town"

"I will Sir"

In the notebook i read important details, but something's is ripped away, an accident? or was it on purpose?

I am walking towards the officer...at the moment I said that he must come to me he took off in a car, i only catced 2 letters of the plate 'VA', it was a silver crown vic.

I walk to my SUV and get my radio:

*All units be advised, we have a suspect on the run,

he is driving a silver crown vic with VA on the plate.

Suspect is a police officer and must be conciderd armed and dangerous.*

* 10-4, we will be on the lookout. What will we do if we got him?*

*bring him to the Agency.*

*10-4*

More interactions took place on scene, from evidence collecting to arrests after it was all said and done. Evidence was brought to the forensic Scientist at the ERT PD headquarters and after being processed more information became available and the story progressed, once enough evidence had been gathered, the center for operational planing and administration (COPA) which oversees this and every operation ERT does, granted a warrant for arrest and search of the prime suspect's house

He was brought back, interrogated, and with new information, the case progressed

Since I have been injured and will not be able to work as effieciently I have made a call to my friend at City PD Forensics, and she is currently working in our lab, as our temp forensics invesigator.

Our second suspect is currently in hospital, and is unable to be interrogated, becuase 3 gun shot wounds, to the chest, the arm and the kneecap.

"Edwardo Levity, I'm District Commissioner Burke, you friend tried to kill me. Want to explain?"

"Hey man, I ain't sayin' nothin'. Just leave!"

"Okay, well, here's what will happen, we will charge you with murder, you will get 25 to life for that, plus another 12 for possesion, and also just another 25 to life for Assualt on the Distrcit Commissioner of the Emergency Response Team. Your buddy, if he lives, will go to jail-"

"Wait, what? he's dying?! What happened!?"

"You don't get to know."

"Esay, he's my brother, I HAVE to know hommes! Look you tell me, and I'll tell you the whole plan."

I shut the door to interrogation and return to my seat

"Go ahead,"

"Okay, that fool was dealin' in our turf, and tryin' to steal our business. We didn't want him wasted, just scared. But when he shot at us the week before we weren't going in for threats anymore."

"And you didn't think to call the police?"

"Hommes, don't be stupid, I wasn't going to call the 5-0 for something that they don't belong in. This is between us and him. We went and we planned on beating him, but when we got in, he jumped, and made a phone call to someone on his cell. I shot him twice, but it didn't kill him, He kept running at us. Antonio grabbed the cell when I shot him again. Antonia deleted the call, and dunked it in the coffee. Then we heard the sirens, so we ran."

"Antonio is your brother right?"

"Si,"

"Well he will be okay"

"But..."

"I wasn't sure if he would make it."

I leave the interrogation room, and the two officers arrest Levity, and take him away.

At that time I get the last piece of evidence I need to close this case. Forensics sends me a text message, telling me Levity is our killer. I go to forensics to talk with her.

And finally the case was closed with a quick summary

Victim: Zach Serna

Suspects: Edwardo Levity; charged with murder in the first degree; assualt on an officer; drug traffiking; and several un related charges to this case.

Antonio Levity; charged with assualt with a deadly weapon; attempted murder; assualt on an officer of the law; accomplice to murder; other unrelated charges. Side note. Antonio Levity is aka Officer Servi Hernandez who was an investigating officer on the crime for City PD, under the Gang Unit.

Right now we have almost every spot open, so feel free to apply. Right now, we are skipping The training Academy, and you can join right on, this is a one time thing though, so you'll have to hurry! Idealy for a minimum *full* staff, I am looking at maybe 75-100 people

So invite friends, family, everyone!

I am currently looking for some more people to join TAC, (equivalent of SWAT) but all positions are open, if you are interested please pm me, or sign up at the link below.

http://ertrpg.ipbfree.com/

Sincearly,

J.Bridwell

TAC Officer

Please note, when you sign up, don't use a username, create a character name, and use the first initial, then last name...

So it looks like J. Bridwell.

We have a lot of positions open, just TAC needs plenty more, so feel free to come join up, and I'll get you started in whatever you want to go at.