Guest matt31896

DumbA** Questions

Guest matt31896

Because they're FIRE trucks duh :rolleyes: ! Why won't people help me on my USAF mod? Oh yeah, that's right they have there own mods opps :P . Real Question: Does anybody like what I do for the community?(almost profanity, talk alot about GTA, and talk alot about my girlfriend. About to break up though, I can unfortunately feel it coming because of a nasty rumor about me :frown: )

OMFG, OMFG, OMFG!

Ami's aunt died :frown: , I'm making a novel , Morgan just called me and said that she needed to unfortunatly break-up with me to keep her reputation :cry: .

Thendo something unexpected. Kids these days, joining gangs, just being an ass to other people because they can. I am so so so sorry for your loss ami.

Why do I pass out if I don't sleep?

Guest matt31896
Thendo something unexpected.

What do you mean?

Why do I pass out if I don't sleep?

Well, if you pass out due to lack of sleep enough times, you can call yourself toast.

Off Topic: again, I really don't care what gets posted up here, as long as the post follows the TOS, BTW this is in the off topic area

On Topic: Why do people start non-true rumors just to torture somebody else?

Guest matt31896
What rumor? :(

A rumor saying that I'm a prev WHICH I'm not.

Hey matt, if you have xfire or msn hook me up =D Xfire: Joachimnor Msn: Joachim91[at]live.com

On Topic: Why am i always so hungry?

GMail?

Why is my mom my mom?

Because you came out of her v*****.

Why did my a** get thrown to the ground in a fight? BTW I think the person broke my knee. See you guys after my 57th trip to the ER :P !

Because you act like one?

Amy...

OMG Hoppah double posted lol. tsk tsk.

Ami is not like the name;

Name: Ay-mee

German slang for American: Ah-mee

Was findet ihr alle an diesem komischen Ami-Horn so toll? Ich finde das

klingt voll schei*e!

Why do you think this wierd American Siren is so cool? It sounds like

shit to me!

Why do girls like pink so much?

Guest matt31896

I'm back! Left 4 Dead was actually the cure :P ! BTW hopefully found a new girlfriend. Wait! She could have started that rumor! My grandfather has a lot of land so I made a security force and she's in it. HOLY F***! I need the securiy's IA (Internal Affairs) took look at her profile and question her. Byez!

I'm back! Left 4 Dead was actually the cure :P ! BTW hopefully found a new girlfriend. Wait! She could have started that rumor! My grandfather has a lot of land so I made a security force and she's in it. HOLY F***! I need the securiy's IA (Internal Affairs) took look at her profile and question her. Byez!

Pics?

:1046275767_ugly:

Of your girlfriend I think :P.

Why I am so unlucky? I used to love one girl and when I managed to forget her I started to like another girl. I wanted to learn some information about her and when I asked on of my friends to help me, he told me that the new girl is the sister of the previous girl :1046276372_bawling: :1046276372_bawling: :1046276372_bawling: Why God hates me? Is it because I don't like him too?

Guest matt31896

Okay well, IA turned up nothing, but questioning will take place at around 16:00 US EST.

BTW if you want pics of L4D no problem! L4D makes me> :) :) :) :) :) .

nick the greek, God probably doesn't like you because you don't like him.