puppysboy222

Washington (NJ) mod

Another mod :rolleyes: This time we have quiet a few pictures and info, though.

Washington mod!

Washington Township Warren County, New Jersey is an area of 17.9 square miles, completely surrounding the Borough of Washington with a great deal of farmland and open space.

A number of villages/hamlets exist in the township:

- Port Colden on the east side of the township,

- Brass Castle and Pleasant Valley on the west

- Changewater and Imlaydale on the south.

- Bowerstown centrally located

Vehicles:

Police Department

-2009 Crown Victoria Cruiser

-2009 Crown Victoria Slicktop

-2009 Crown Victoria Unmarked Patrol car

-2005 Dodge Durango

-2005 Ford Expedition (Rescue Dog)

Sheriff Department

-2009 Crown Victoria Cruiser

-2009 Crown Victoria Slicktop

-1998 Chevrolet Blazer

-1993 Chevrolet Caprice

Fire Department:

Grenloch Station 10-1 (didn't list numbers)

-1997 LTI Rescue Pumper

-2001 Saulsbury Engine

-Brush Truck

-1992 Simon-LTI Ladder Tower

-2004 E-One International

-Command Vehicle 1019 (Expedition)

-1988 Hahn Pumper

-1976 Ford-Pierce

Whitman Square Station 10-2

-Engine 1021 (2003 Saulsbury Pumper)

-Rescue Engine 1022 (2006 E-One Rescue Pumper )

-Ladder 1026 (1997 Simon Duplex LTI)

-Utility 1027 (2001 Saulsbury Utility Vehicle)

-Car 1029 (2001 Ford Expedition)

-Engine 1023 (retired)

Hurfville Station 10-3

-Engine 1031 (1994 KME)

-Engine 1032 (2003 Saulsbury)

-Engine 1034 (1994 KME)

-Car 1039 (2001 Ford Expedition )

-"The Mack" (1947 Mack Model 45)

EMS:

WTARA

Squad 10-9

Rescue 10-10

Not Started

Started

Done!

Pictures:

Police:

No pictures!

Fire Department:

utility1027.jpgw1276.png

(Not done!)

EMS:

Will edit later

(Not done!)

But he never finishes them

Ha! Ami was right! But I did more research this tim and found a binch of pictures of the needed vehicles, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Roseville mod=Work in progress

Other Roseville mod=Work in progress

So I wouldn't say I never finish them.

Anyway, I am working on the Police units right now. Expect an update soon...

Roseville CA mod

Roseville MN mod

and now the Washington NJ mod?

So, we have three different mods from three different states and all three have JUST been started? I've seen a couple of screens in the Roseville CA mod topic and that's it. It seems like you are just starting mods without really understanding how much it actually takes to make a good mod. Maybe you should just TRY to release one of these mods and then come back to the others. Until that time, I will close all future mod topics made by you, because this is making me tired. I already should close the Roseville MN and this topic, because I know 2 out of these 3 mods will most likey end to nothing.

I hope you get with I am trying to tell you. I don't want to be rude or something, but I've seen this too many times now.

It's also one of the many many reasons why I don't easily share my models. Most people think creating mods is a piece of cake, otherwise you wouldn't start 3 mods within a couple of months. Your 3 topics are the proof I was searching for. Thanks for reminding why I should NOT share my models. :)

Hoppah

Update:

Make that three mods in progress! :D

Warren County Sheriffs Department Slicktop. I need someone to add the push bars to the CVs, though...

Do you have permission to use that model in mod?

Parmission is only for rosevile, CA mod!

I already should close the Roseville MN and this topic, because I know 2 out of these 3 mods will most likey end to nothing.

Hoppah

Why the Minnesota one? lol

Do you have permission to use that model in mod?

Parmission is only for rosevile, CA mod!

Okay! Lets just say that it was a "test" model ;)

Why the Minnesota one? lol

Well, he is kinda right...Kinda. But still, look at (someone). He has a few mods in the process...Anyway,We have enough info on this mod for us (or, uh, me) to know what type of vehicles they use and what they look like. There was a Washington Township Police site, Washington Township Fire Site, and then I found some info on the EMS services there. I did my homework before starting it, at least :D

EDIT: I thought Hoppah meant 2 out of three would be released!

Dont you think it might be best to scrap one or two of the other mods and stick with ONE for now? thats ALOT of work and time...

Update!

Utility 1027

Utility 1027 is a 2001 Saulsbury Utility Vehicle. It has the following complement of equipment on board:

5 - Scott 4.5 Air-paks

6 - 1 Hour Spare Bottles

8 - 30 Minute Spare Bottles

4 - Water Fire Extinguishers

1 - Class A&C Fire Extinguisher

1 - Class A,B,C Fire Extinguisher

2 - Long Boards

1 - Stokes Basket

1 - EMT Jump Bag

2 - Street Brooms

4 - Cans of Oil Dry

Air Cascade System

Light Tower

1 - Portable Generator

1 - Dewatering Pump

2 - Floor Runners 3'X10'

4 - Salvage Covers 12'X12'

post-3027-1251512692_thumb.jpg

This was actually a rescue pumper until I came in and edited it :) It will have whatever the list says that the game can support, including a light tower. This will also be used as Utility 1017.

Update:

Squad 10-9 without skin. This was close to Hoppahs ALS Ambulance, but the I change the lights arounf. I also made the thingy that holds up the lightbar. It is about 90% done. Its a BLS A,bulance, so that means that you will only get BLS Ambulances in the game :).

post-3027-1251520578_thumb.jpg

Update!

Station 10-1 Sub Station

post-3027-1251527493_thumb.jpg

Great job :12: I like Utilty 1027.

I do, too! It used to be a REALLY detailed unit. I spent more time deleting stuff then adding :)

Looking good!

Those are the vehicles from Google Warehouse, don't you think you should give the creator some credit too? Instead of keeping all the credit to yourself.

I didn't take ALL the credit. Like I said, the Utility was a Rescue Pumper, highly detailed. I cannot remember the authors name...And as for Squad 10-9, the author said that anyone can use it as lng as they give some credit. I did, sort of...But you're right. Both models were detailed inside and out. I just deleted all of those details inside and made small modifications. And I am working on the main station right now. 0.1% done (scaled it).

I have learned how to use Zmod, so I will be making most of the buildings or models unless someone else wants to help. Thanks for the commets! Lol!

I need some help with a lightbar. What type is this? Whoever says it first gets to be a tester and gets updates on what I'm doing before I post it. So, post the number then the type (1. Lightbar 2. Lightbar, etc.). Thanks! I needed to know because I am working on a Crown Victoria by TRL. The push bar came off of a Charger that will not be used. Its not done so I will not show a pic.

post-3027-1251655814_thumb.jpg

Grenloach's main station's front is almost done. 10% done.

Updates!

Patrol Car 1

sketchup200908231710473.th.png

Patrol Car 2

sketchup200908231711468.th.png

Slicktop Patrol Car

sketchup200908231712090.th.png

I edited and put on the push bar and lightbars. Patrol Car 2 needs a different lightbar, but its rigged so you can't reskin it. I am waiting for the author to respond to see if I can use it. The ambulance is 99% done: The lights just need a bit of editing in Zmod. The Tiller cab is taking a while, and just to let everyone know, Squad 10-9 has ALOT of polygons...Comments would be great!

EDIT: I forgot! The model without lights and push bar is by TLC. Also, the website is up. I know I messed up so the site says its puppiesboy222.webs.com. My mistake!