puppysboy222

Washington (NJ) mod

lol! I meant making the lights in ZMod! But if you want, then yeah, you can light.

Sweet! That would be great if you could capture the text and the rear of the lightbars on the CVs.

The only ambulance, I guess: Squad 10-9. That and probably a nurse in a civil car and a heli.

Oh yeah! Smooth job speeding, Smoothe

Finally. i got a pic of a washington cruiser. It's the best i could do at the moment. 75% of their marked cruisers i believe are slicktops with the rest either being: 1. marked with a LED lightbar 2. unmarked 3. Dodge Durango with a LED lightbar.

Washington Slicktop cruiser

Yeah, unless Smoothe wants to try and take over :)

Hmmmm....I have always wanted to try to get a MOD together....I can try. I wouldnt know where to start but I do like the area anyways. Besides it would be good practice before I ATTEMPT my possible Edison Mod in the near future. Okay. What do I need my friends. Give me the tools and I can try to finish this house.

Which Washington Township though??? Morris County or Gloucester County? Morris consists of Long Valley FD, Fairmount FD, and Schooleys Mountain FD. Gloucester consists of GRENLOCH STATION 10-1 , WHITMAN SQUARE STATION 10-2 , & HURFVILLE STATION 10-3.

Hmmmm....I have always wanted to try to get a MOD together....I can try. I wouldnt know where to start but I do like the area anyways. Besides it would be good practice before I ATTEMPT my possible Edison Mod in the near future. Okay. What do I need my friends. Give me the tools and I can try to finish this house.

Start wherever you want. Looks up some stuff, and then sort everything out (unlike me :D). You need: Paint.NET or any other good painting tool, Google Sketchup (3D Building Maker also helos alot), and pictures and stuff. Contact me for more.

Which Washington Township though??? Morris County or Gloucester County? Morris consists of Long Valley FD, Fairmount FD, and Schooleys Mountain FD. Gloucester consists of GRENLOCH STATION 10-1 , WHITMAN SQUARE STATION 10-2 , & HURFVILLE STATION 10-3.

I was doing Gloucester County. But, I did some more research, and the Morris County might be better. Again, contact me because if you do want to do it, I have some ideas ;)

Uh-huh! Except there will be a new topic and a new city (still Washington Township, different county). so far, Smoothe has been doing good :gut:

Haha thanks, working on it as we speak =)...Oh and Puppy I am seriously gonna need help smoothing out the models cuz they are looking like building blocks lol PlEaSe

Looks good so far, except none of the units that you listed in the beginning are actually units that we use...patrol cars look identical though.

Don't worry I am working on that ;)

ok..good...let me know if you need any further info or pictures

if you dont have them, the websites for the washington services are:

www.83rescue.org

www.83fire.com

www.76fire.org

Oh no no not Warren County. It's a different county in north jersey......you'll see when I release the details in a new topic down the line =)