puppysboy222

Washington (NJ) mod

Nice models :gut:

Made by TRL or TLC or someone like that. I added the push bar from an unknown author, and the lightbar from lightbar_guy or canadiankid. Someone like that :). I will be working on them next week in Zmod, so hopefully we'll have some in-game models.

Tonight around 6:00 I might be able to work on the ambo. Just need to add wheels, skins, and work on the side lights. After that comes the Utility which still needs to be converted, and finally the Vics before the stations. People will be after the stations, and then I will work on the vehicles again. And I might work on a banner. If you can get pictures of any of the listed units, that would be GREAT! Exspecially sides. Randomperson, do ya have EM3?

Have you remembered yet?

Yep! I was going to ask you if you wanted to test the ambo out in Em3 with the LA Mod?

Hey, on the first post, you accidentally put twice the same image.

Fixed it, sort of. The stupid f*****g lights are taking FOREVER! 5% done for ONE! :(:1046276128_motz:

Guest [SAP]Francis
Yep! I was going to ask you if you wanted to test the ambo out in Em3 with the LA Mod?

Fixed it, sort of. The stupid f*****g lights are taking FOREVER! 5% done for ONE! :(:1046276128_motz:

If you need help with lights, I can help. Look at what I did:

Oh snap I just realized this topic existed. LMAo My girlfriend lives on the Hackettstown/Washington Township Border. I got popped by their cops for doing 90 in a 45 on Route 46. They have some impressive volunteer fire departments out their and there crown vics are unique in a way... Keep up the good work. I visit up there on a regular basis so I'll try to get some good pics for ya :holdglass:

If you need help with lights, I can help. Look at what I did:

lol! I meant making the lights in ZMod! But if you want, then yeah, you can light.

Oh snap I just realized this topic existed. LMAo My girlfriend lives on the Hackettstown/Washington Township Border. I got popped by their cops for doing 90 in a 45 on Route 46. They have some impressive volunteer fire departments out their and there crown vics are unique in a way... Keep up the good work. I visit up there on a regular basis so I'll try to get some good pics for ya :holdglass:

Sweet! That would be great if you could capture the text and the rear of the lightbars on the CVs.

OK..... What ambo?

The only ambulance, I guess: Squad 10-9. That and probably a nurse in a civil car and a heli.

Oh yeah! Smooth job speeding, Smoothe

so, wait. is there actually a chance this mod will get finished? The only mods that are really going somewhere are the New York and the Los Angeles, both due soon.I'm looking at this, and It looks cool, i just don't want to see it fail, or stopped in the middle of it.. [sAP] francis', very nice lights btw

so, wait. is there actually a chance this mod will get finished? The only mods that are really going somewhere are the New York and the Los Angeles, both due soon.I'm looking at this, and It looks cool, i just don't want to see it fail, or stopped in the middle of it.. [sAP] francis', very nice lights btw

I don't know. It will be made from resources from my other mods and a sister or brother mod. NPD just told me a trick on how to have no blank spaces when exported from Sketchup, so I will do that with the Squad and we will hopefully have it in game! I need just 1 person who can edit models in Sketchup because I need some help with adding doors and c-stuff. Fire Stations might be added in V0.2 if the progress is slow. NPD is also going to work on getting some skins ready for me so I can apply them to the Vic, Charger, and hopefully Durango and Expedition soon. If you can also make map textures, that would be awsome. Tell me if you can help.

Thanks to all the supporters!

I hope this mod turns out, cause it looks exciting.

Thanks!

Okay, I need just one person who can do something once every month minimum. Someone who knows how to add skins to a model. I am stuck on step 14 I think it is, because what I see isn't matching up with what Hoppster says.

Thanks to Ami, for helping out.

Okay...I just got a Pierce Arrow and have no clue what I need it for. lol! Pretty much what will happen is when I'm done with a model, I will take an hour to 3 hours to skin some Vics and Chargers for this mod/the Roseville mod. I will work on Batt 1 on the Roseville Mod and work on the Utility.