Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark Mod

Please update your topic to state that it is either Available For Download or In-Progress in parenthesis:

(In-Progress)-No Release Done at this time. (WIP) also acceptable

(Available For Download)-Completed and available for download.

IF it is completed please put the URL to the download in the FIRST post of the topic!

Thanks,

EMP Staff.

Guest gabegrenade122

What happened to this mod? I was very excited because I live next to Newark. I am not critisizing you but please update the status of your mod. How are we supposed to know if your still working on it or not?

Anyway if you are still working on it keep up the good work, im impressed by your rescue 1 model.

-Gabe

What happened to this mod? I was very excited because I live next to Newark. I am not critisizing you but please update the status of your mod. How are we supposed to know if your still working on it or not?

Anyway if you are still working on it keep up the good work, im impressed by your rescue 1 model.

-Gabe

Not being a forum police, but were not supposed to ask for updates. it's similar to asking for a release date. and we will got owned by an moderator, but definitely Francis will.

But yes, I bet that they are still working hard on this and hopefully they'll give us some news.

Not being a forum police, but were not supposed to ask for updates. it's similar to asking for a release date. and we will got owned by an moderator, but definitely Francis will.

But yes, I bet that they are still working hard on this and hopefully they'll give us some news.

Last i checked, asking for updates wasnt against the rules, it just irritating in some cases because a mod maker like Tim or FF will post an update for the NY Mod, and less then a week later some idiot comes in and asks for another update when we got one less then a week ago. In this case there hasnt been any updates in a few months, so it may not do any good to ask, but from a courtesy stand point, I dont see the problem. But Im not a mod so its not my call, just explaining what I believe to be the unwritten rule so to speak.

Guest gabegrenade122

yea i didnt mean to pestor the mod builders, there were just no indications that the mod was still running, so i figured id ask to make sure.

Last i checked, asking for updates wasnt against the rules, it just irritating in some cases because a mod maker like Tim or FF will post an update for the NY Mod, and less then a week later some idiot comes in and asks for another update when we got one less then a week ago. In this case there hasnt been any updates in a few months, so it may not do any good to ask, but from a courtesy stand point, I dont see the problem. But Im not a mod so its not my call, just explaining what I believe to be the unwritten rule so to speak.

Francis explained it that it was against the rules..

Guest gabegrenade122

Everybody is taking this way to seriously. I didn't break any rules. I simply asked if the mod was still alive. Isn't that what the forum is for in the first place?

Well I have not spoken to NPD in a while, im trying to find time to make somthing, but I dont know what needs to be made. So post a few pictures of Newark vehilces you'd like to see and mabie Ill make one :)