firefighter111

Stupid people

Time to pick on EMS drivers. ill pick on police later :)

ummmm:

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn147/S...ceRollover1.jpg

ummm, yeah, yeah umm,......I gotta know......How in the hell do you manage something like that? At first I was thinking it was dropped by a crane. Tehy do that here at the schools. They have a crane pick a car up and drop it from like stories in the air. Pretty much trying to simulate the effects of drunk driving i think.

I thought they said that smart cars are supposed to hold up in heavy colisons i guess not

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt200/e...Tcom/bad976.jpg

Never heard they were all that safe.

Guest zeke555666

Never heard they were all that safe.

ya i watched a video and saw pics that a front end crash doing 90 the car was barely damaged and the frame was fully intach

Guest zeke555666

heres one to add to the ambulance lol

this one is easier to figure out though

police052.jpg

Wow this is the fd for my county lol

on a strike team for santa barbra fire

lol i put both of those vids in my favorites a couple months ago.

idiotic woman (i love when the mascot just goes "WTF?")

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

stupid fireman:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

reducing your departments average response time:

Did somebody say: Chocolate?

I was hoping to find a youtube video of it, but I can't.

Two robbers broke into a clothes department store. One robber was running back and forth with piles of jeans and other clothing and dumping it on the car bonnet. The second robber would then put the items in the car. After a while, the second robber heard the police sirens and decided to leave his partner still in the store and drove off.

The police car pulls up to the exact same spot as the robber's vehicle had been sitting and, before the officers could get out, the first robber comes running out and dumps a pile of clothing on the police vehicle bonnet and runs back inside.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I was laughing forever. A Pissed off guy pays the towing company with 88,000 pennies must watch

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c70_1249334091

WOW man that's epic!!! And all of the cops just coming over to see what was happening. Great story.

I have met some pretty down to earth cops here, but yes there are some stupid cops in our area. One cop gave me a speeding ticket because i was doing 35 in a 35 mph zone when he was doing 30. All I did was speed up enough for him to see the turn signal on my mirror so he would let me in. He slows down, lets me in the lane and soon as he does he pulls me over and gave me a ticket! I would have fought that in court but I had to much other crap to deal with at the time.

lol just the other day my uncle got a ticket. he was following some SLMPD cop who was doing 70 on the highway and he was going seventy. as soon as they crossed the line into the city, the cop slows down, pulls to the other lane, slows down, gets behind him, turns on his lights and pulls him over. the cop asked him "What makes you think you have the right to go 70?" man if i was my uncle i wouldve said "Well what gives you the right to and then pull me over?". only that would have probably got me a taser to the face and hauled to jail for "assaulting an officer" or whatever bullshit they pull on you.

seriously, dont cops have better things to be doing than pulling stupid sh*t like that like eating donuts or stopping immigrants or checking for bombs? seriously?

Well some are good. And SWAT is cool but patrol officers scare me.

The other day some lady cop ulls me over

"Sir you know you were going to slow?" (Wtf?)

"Yeah, I was just going to get some petrol at the station" (In my unbelivably awesome Irish acent)

"Sir some faked Irish accent won't do it and I don't belive you, *Rips ticket* here you go you have thirty days to pay, sign here" (The fuel needel is pretty much at E and you can see it)

I took a picture of the spedometer and hope to fight it in court.