firefighter111

Stupid people

I just thought that it would be funny to have a place where e could share our stories about the stupid people in our life. I've got two.

Today in Physics, it was thunder storming, and one of the girls asked what it was, even though it was pitch black outside with pouring rain and lightening. A few kids then told her it was a bunch of people on the roof with chairs sliding them around, and she believed them. Another group of kids told her it was some people laying a pipe on the roof of the school. She argued with them for a little while about how it was the people on the roof with the chairs causing the noise, but eventually she started to believe the other kids once they told her it was a pipe to run oil for next year. At the end of class, our teacher managed to convince her that whenever she goes out into the woods, she should cover herself in pineapple juice, because it's a rattlesnake repellent, and that even though tuna fish would work just well, she shouldn't use it because it will attract bears.

Another day there was a field trip to the Bronx zoo, so the same girl asked our physics teacher how far away the zoo was. Now, we have all lived in a small village about an hour and a half from NYC for all of our lives, and about 50 to 60 perecent of our town works in NYC. Our teacher told her the quickest way to get there was to go through Maine, so it would only take a couple of days, or other wise it would take at least a week. She looked at him and said "I can't tell if you're being serious or not."

Well you see that button up there, the view new posts button, usually you find anywhere from 2-10 stupid people..

Haha

That's a joke, seriously though...

I'm red/green colour blind and that makes some shades of pink kinda iffy with me, so I don't see them as pink.. A girl in my class when I told her this was wearing a pink shirt, which I thought was white. I told her about all that, then she said, "Wait, if you can't see pink, can you see my shirt?"

To see what she would do I told her, no I can't

She then put her arms over her chest and made like a little scream, and turned red while she put on a big blue hoodie.

Oh my, people are soo stupid sometimes

I was doing a ride along with a cop and we went through the Coyote Ridge School. A frickin' Crossing Guard dude was holding the stop sign straight uoi and a guy ON THE PHONE almost went right through. A teacher yelled at him and he tried to back up. We were behind him, so the cop honked his horn. The guy was in the middle of the intersection for, like, three minutes before going as if he though we had pulled him over and wanted him to stay in the middle of the road. When we tried to pull him over, he didn't stop until about a mile. When the cop pulled him out and checked him and all that, he asked why was he running. What did the guy say?

" You pulled me over in the middle of the road and didn't get out. I figured you were doing the same thing".

Another one was when three fire trucks and an American Response ambulance came rushing down a one-lane road with a light in front of us. The guy in front of us stayed in his lane, even with 2 Q-horns and Siren blaring at him. The light turned green and he fuckingflowering stayed where he was (I used Hoppahs cuss thingy or whatever, the replaces "The word" with flower)!

On a 4 lane avenue with no middle turn lane, I had a woman pull off a side street onto the avenue. She pulls into my lane(so shes facing east in a west bound lane) and just stops waiting for traffic to clear so she can get into the lane. I laid on my horn two times as I approached her and she just sat there like she didnt think she had done anything wrong.

As some of you may have read in another thread there was a fire in the apartments across the street from our apartments. Well the fire hydrant is on our side but the other apartments across the street and so they had to run a supply line right across the street. Well eventually a cop shows up and parks his cruiser at an angle taking up both lanes, but there was just enough room to get around him on one side. He has his red and blues flashing and yet some girl in a camary tries to go around him, and succeeds. I give her some credit she was smart enough to realize to stop when the cop honked his horn and flashed his flash light at her. However, she asks the cop, "can i get through here"?

I will be back with more. It seems the world is filling up with more and more stupid people every single day.

So, a little girl, a little boy, the girls bigger brother, and the big B's baseball friend were playing tag. My little B went to go play with them. This is around nine o'clock, and the Fun Fest at Woodcreek Little Legue was going on. The little boy, a.k.a., Charlie, was it and ran towards little Brenna. Charlie was about 5, Brenna was about 8, Dunkan (big B) was about 11, and his friend Tanner was about 11. There were these batting tunnels, three lined up, and everyone except Charlie would go inside. Charlie found a way to get them: Go into the tunnels and tag them while they go through the 1-foot break between the tunnels. While the older kids ran out, Brenna was stuck with Charlie. Charlie tagged Brenna, but was tagges back. They kept on doing this and something got Charlie mad. He started pushing her faster and faster until it looked like they were...*clears throught*...you know what. Dunkan got mad and through a ball at Charlies head, knocking him out cold. A fire truck from the feilds parking lot Station 5 came, and did all of this crap. They made such a big deal. AMR was dispatched, as well as an Unmarked patrol car and a Placer County Sheriffs prison transport truck. I guess the truck got everyone nervous, and the cops were having a hard time deciding who threw the ball. In the end? Me, Dunkan, and Tanner were questioned. Who got blamed? Me. So, a day or two under house arrest is my punishment.

Who are the stupid people? Dunkan, Brenna, Charlie, Tanner, and the cops. The kids were stupid enough to walk through a foot clearence around the sides in snake infested territory. Charlie for *coughhumpingcough* Brenna. The cops because they think that the itsy bitsy girls and little kids won't hurt a fly, while the big, mean teens and pre-teens cause alot of work and are big and scary.

Thats my story! :( And I took a ride along with the cops three days ago, too.

lol tell them in was Dunkan. (thats why I always get evidence that makes sure it wasnt me whenever something happens that could get cops involved) cause i hate cops and just love proving them wrong.

and if that doesnt work, just sue them back into the stone age since they basically violated your Rights by not giving you a fair trial lol

lol tell them in was Dunkan. (thats why I always get evidence that makes sure it wasnt me whenever something happens that could get cops involved) cause i hate cops and just love proving them wrong.

and if that doesnt work, just sue them back into the stone age since they basically violated your Rights by not giving you a fair trial lol

Thats what I did. They listen? NOPE! I love proving cops wrong too! I love their faces!

911 Dispatcher: 911 please state your emergency

Mother: My son just ate a bunch of ants, should I take him to the ER or what, I'm really worried

911 Dispatcher: Oh he should be fine, just give him some Benadryl

Mother: Does it have to be Benadryl?

911 Dispatcher: Well, you can use anything along those lines, just make sure that it is alright to give to a child first. Buy the children's one if they have one.

Mother: I gave him some RAID. Is that okay for children?

911 Dispatcher: RAID as in the ant killer? (In worried voice)

Mother: Yes, is that bad?

911 Dispatcher: I'm sending an ambulance now.

(I am not 100% sure of this story's truthfulness, but I hope it isn't!)

most stupid cop in history. good thing he was fired for it.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

hes the reason i hate cops. theyre all on frakking power trips

@puppysboy: did you sue the cops yet? lol

this woman FAILS.

@puppysboy: did you sue the cops yet? lol

Not yet, and I won't. I was going to post that but decided against it. That would be what I would say, though:"Should we come by and shoot her?" I mean, who calls 9-1-1 when their daughter is "Out of comtrol?"