firefighter111

Stupid people

Just recently the local nuclear power plant security force was up against two of the local sheriffs department swat teams - On a force on force exercise. During one of the nights of the exercise - two of the swat snipers - were facing the opposite direction of the "attackers" which could only come in 1 way btw - And these so called "Prior military" snipers - were counter-sniped from the rear because they had not only been facing the wrong direction - But were both FAST asleep - Not in an elevated position - but UNDERNEATH a supply truck... Yes underneath - - - some of you may not find this amusing - but i almost died ... It was hilarious - Needless to say - the 5 NSRT Adversaries took our all 12 of the SWAT members & the Sheriffs Department has not been back to practice with the NSRT team..

TROOPER

lols gotta add that PETA one to my favs....

stupid cops:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

i gots more lol

Wow.. you bring up a couple examples, yet you forget the good they do.

seriously, did you even watch the vid of the kid who was tased 19 times... and he had a broken back. seriously, if a kids lying on his back not doing anything, do you really have to tase him once let alone 19 times? you can obviously tell he broke his back and foot anyway.

now, of course, the cops around Branson, MO are total assf*cks but still, i dont think most people are retarded enough to tase someone 19 times who has a broken back.

seriously, did you even watch the vid of the kid who was tased 19 times... and he had a broken back. seriously, if a kids lying on his back not doing anything, do you really have to tase him once let alone 19 times? you can obviously tell he broke his back and foot anyway.

now, of course, the cops around Branson, MO are total assf*cks but still, i dont think most people are retarded enough to tase someone 19 times who has a broken back.

No, I think Taylor is referring to how you constantly go on about how cops go on power trips, have something against everybody and that it's not just a few, it's ALL COPS. He's saying you do find good cases for abusive cops, but that's just very few compared to the rest of the police forces which do good work.

To add to the thread

http://weinterrupt.com/2009/08/man-dives-i...e-nagging-wife/

Man jumps in river to escape his wife's nagging. Now that's either some really bad nagging, or really stupid :P

No, I think Taylor is referring to how you constantly go on about how cops go on power trips, have something against everybody and that it's not just a few, it's ALL COPS. He's saying you do find good cases for abusive cops, but that's just very few compared to the rest of the police forces which do good work.

To add to the thread

http://weinterrupt.com/2009/08/man-dives-i...e-nagging-wife/

Man jumps in river to escape his wife's nagging. Now that's either some really bad nagging, or really stupid :P

meh, ive seen a LOT of 'good' cops do stupid shit. and of course when you take them to court they always win cause the court system is retarded and biased like that.

i lold my ass off when the guy fell off the ladder and then he just comes crashing down onto the bottles.

thats why if i ever became a criminal i would get rid of all the cams, alarms, etc. BEFORE starting.