Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

Since Shadylasse isn't updating that often with the players and community of Emergency-Planet, i can tell you guys personally and from the leader by him-self, Odense Modification isn't dead yet or closed, what ever you would rather call it. It's at the time being, behind hold a low priority due to school, education etc.

But progress has been done since June, and i can refer to a twitter site, made by a fan of Odense Modification that time to time updates his twitter-page with updates from the Shadylasse. https://twitter.com/sophus112 (I'm sorry, that the tweets of the page is danish)

And of the progress that have been done, i can tell there is an example of the new VW Passat 11' Patrol Car, A Brand-New Scania P400 4x4 Tanker, Mercedes Viano 09' Battalion Chief and much more. Hope you can get that over-view from the twitter page.

At the end, i know i shouldn't be posting updates on Shadylasse' behalf but this was just the attempt to en-sure your guys that it isn't dead, progress has been done and the page shouldn't be closed at time-being.

Best Regards,

Skrunkdk

Just saw the first page with all info etc.

Not sure if it's new but fantastic presentation!

Does the Odense fire department got any part-time firefighters as well?

Loved that script in the Ã…rhus mod :D

Yep. Part-time and volunteers will be a feature in case shit really hits the fan. ;)

Thanks for the replies. :)

Shady, i have seen the latest Mercedes-Benz C-Class model of Politi. Nice job to this! All vehicles are now in new dresses?

BASTIAN :)

Yep! The national police decided that from now on, every new police vehicle should come in the new livery with the blue and neon-yellow boxes. There's going to be a large variety of the looks as they're waiting for the (very new also) police vehicles to be outphased before they buy ones that they'll repaint. For now the new livery isn't very common. It's on 3 out of 14 operative patrol cars in the local PD here, but the number will rise, and I honestly don't mind, as I personally like the look. :D

They sure are.

The police released a press statement about the new colors, in where they say that "the inspiration for the design is gathered from Norwegain, Swedish and English police - in accordance to the european guidelines for emergency vehicles.".

I agree it's a bit of a rip off (a nice one though!) :)