puppysboy222

New Models

'Ello everyone! I want to start a contest. Rules and objectives are below.

Objective:

Make a County emergency vehicle. Make it detailed and everything.

Rules:

Only COUNTY. You can leave them skinned or not skinned. Make sure that you make your own model; no reskins. If someone finds that you skinned an existing MOD VEHICLE you will..uh... I don't know. You will lose.

Ristrictions:

There are no ristrictions except that you may not make the Crown Victoria. THEY MUST BE MADE IN ZMODLER AND NOT PHOTOGRAPHS (Hoppah and MikeyPI)

Hey, we worked really hard on these models to get them photorealistic :cry: Took us 5 extremely difficult minutes of work to make such accurate models.

Point is, puppysboy222, can you actually make models yourself?

This is not the right place and way to let people make models for your mod, because that is what it looks like.

A contest isn't really necessary, is it? There are only a few experienced 3d-modellers on this forum and everyone makes models on his own way.

I prefer wet t-shirt contests anyway.

Hoppah

"Ristrictions:

There are no ristrictions except that you may not make the Crown Victoria. Towing, AMR, and Fire Stations are greatly appreciated. THEY MUST BE MADE IN ZMODLER AND NOT PHOTOGRAPHS {Hoppah}"

LOL Hoppah :1046276128_motz:

Just kidding :happy: