Brendon

Winterberg Mod?

I have 911:FR and I am wondering how to set up the Winterberg mod properly? The download here lists only the Deluxe version, and the Winterberg site has an extremely bad layout, it's near impossible to find anything.

Thanks for your assistance.

Don't worry.

I have normal (non Deluxe or Gold) version. You can play Winterberg normaly on standard. There are few missing model files but that isn't a problem.

How to install:

1. Download assistance file Assistance file link.

2. Install it in mod installer.

3. Download Winterberg Updater Updater link .

4. Run it.

5. Perform update of your instalation.

6. Enjoy ;] :schreiben:

Don't worry.

I have normal (non Deluxe or Gold) version. You can play Winterberg normaly on standard. There are few missing model files but that isn't a problem.

How to install:

1. Download assistance file Assistance file link.

2. Install it in mod installer.

3. Download Winterberg Updater Updater link .

4. Run it.

5. Perform update of your instalation.

6. Enjoy ;] :schreiben:

Which Version of the mod do you have?

Ah, I thought the name spring break would make it like summer, lol.

I've been playing it a little while, every time I end freeplay, game crashes. Is there supposed to be a campaign too? Some things are a bit confusing too and it doesn't help that the English translation isn't so good.

Ah, I thought the name spring break would make it like summer, lol.

I've been playing it a little while, every time I end freeplay, game crashes. Is there supposed to be a campaign too? Some things are a bit confusing too and it doesn't help that the English translation isn't so good.

Suppose nobody knows about the crashes?

Guest CommissarPT

Hi! tryied this mod out but it has so many buttons, and so many vehicles / functions, that i felt lost... are there plans for a translation? or is there one avaible? cause this mod looks very good, and has a lot of cool ideas and game concept, so it would be cool to know what all those buttons are, and how the game works...

Hi! tryied this mod out but it has so many buttons, and so many vehicles / functions, that i felt lost... are there plans for a translation? or is there one avaible? cause this mod looks very good, and has a lot of cool ideas and game concept, so it would be cool to know what all those buttons are, and how the game works...

There is an English translation available. Use the webupdater to recieve the most recent version. Then go to this folder: Emergency 4\Mods\WEM60\Specs and open the file metastrings.xml in notepad. Change all the 'de' into 'en' and save the file.

Guest CommissarPT

worked good, altough some of the units arent translated yet... hope its work in progress...

Also i have experienced crashes in freeplay mode when i push some of the buttons... is this a stable version? because it doesnt seem so... i have 911 first responders btw, dont have any problems with other mods...

Also, i still dont understand how to send a person that has been treated to the hospital... i got the physician part, but how do i transport it? got that ambulance with the paramedics, but when i hit the return, it says something in german i cant understand. i went to the hospital, and the "commander" of the vehicle had an option to give the patient to the emergency room, but didnt work, cause he went inside the hospital, then came back to the ambulance and the same message played again..

Very hard mod if you ask me ... :) top many things that a new player cant understand... worse if he doesnt speak german :)

worked good, altough some of the units arent translated yet... hope its work in progress...

Also i have experienced crashes in freeplay mode when i push some of the buttons... is this a stable version? because it doesnt seem so... i have 911 first responders btw, dont have any problems with other mods...

Also, i still dont understand how to send a person that has been treated to the hospital... i got the physician part, but how do i transport it? got that ambulance with the paramedics, but when i hit the return, it says something in german i cant understand. i went to the hospital, and the "commander" of the vehicle had an option to give the patient to the emergency room, but didnt work, cause he went inside the hospital, then came back to the ambulance and the same message played again..

Very hard mod if you ask me ... :) top many things that a new player cant understand... worse if he doesnt speak german :)

Usually you need to let the paramedics pcik up the wounded. they will put him in the ambulance. After that you need to let the emergency doctor (Notartz) enter the ambulance. The ambulance will drive to the hospital without you having to do anything else. Everything is cripted so you don't have to unload the patient etc.

And you're correct the translation still is work in progress. Because of the incredible amount of scripting the game will crash every now and then. But you'll have to take that for granted.

Is there a campaign in the winterberg mod?

In version 5.something there wasn't a campaign in the EM4 winterberg mod. Now there at 6.0.something, but I don't know if there is a campaign in this version. I haven't played for a while.