Transporter

Fire Station Alarm

If you really want something specific, ask me, and I'll make it.. I do that for anything, just PM me and I'll do it up!

same with me because changing a sound file is like 3 seconds of editing the length and then you just replace the original.

Could you do the FDNY tones.

You get me the tones and send them to me and I'll make them the length for the game and all so they work for you.(pm me with questions and if you're gonna send me the tones pm me for my email.)

Yep. Let me know what you want, and I'll put them together, feel free to pm me, and we can talk :)

Ok..for now im not really sure what i want,but i just want to have a new station alarm siren or whatever,u could even send me what u have done,i believe it really sound good.

thanks in advanced.really appreaciate ur help

i just made an fdny tone that starts with a tone then says "Engine, Ladder, Battalion, Division, Acting Engine, Acting Ladder, Special Unit" and ends with a tone. If anyone is Interested PM me and let me know.

Hi its sound great..i like that way.Can u send me,so that i can add it.

thank you

DamageIn, why not upload it as an attachment here rather then be bombarded with pms. Simply click "Add Reply." Just below the text editor you will see browse,upload and other things related to attachments. Just click browse. Find the File. Click ok and click upload. Then its here for everyone who wants it. :)

Ha, I have not heard it yet but can you send it to me also. I am going to use it. Is it possiable to make it different for each house,

1. tones drop, Engine, Ladder, Battalion, Special Uint, tone

2. Engine, Special Unit, tone

I want it either way so if you would send it to me that would be great.

Mike

CCFES

DamageIn, why not upload it as an attachment here rather then be bombarded with pms. Simply click "Add Reply." Just below the text editor you will see browse,upload and other things related to attachments. Just click browse. Find the File. Click ok and click upload. Then its here for everyone who wants it.

Excellent idea, that way I don't have to send it to everyones email.

incase you don't know where to put it its,

C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.8\Audio\Fx\misc

or whatever drive you have it on, just replace the old fire_alarm.wav with the downloaded one and it should work fine. Let me know if there are any problems though because I haven't tested it in game I just slapped it together.

NEW FILE ON NEXT PAGE! GIVE ME FEEDBACK IF IT WORKS NOW OR NOT.

I like it one more question, can you make one like a phone/number dialing dispatch, it would code out like 8 times and, one of the times it would drop the fdny tone in the station. I hope you understand what i am taking about, if you dont, go to www.scanfulton.com and listen to the atlanta fire department for like 2 hours and you will know what i am talking about please post back to let me know if you understand

Mike

CCFES PIO

I know what your saying. You want pager tones, I have to listen to them all the time bc I am a firefighter and they are annoying haha. But if I come across any I'll see what I can do for ya but idk where to come across those because on scanamerica.us and all you can't record the live feed you can only listen and the countys have all the rights to those incidents so I dont think its legal to use them and release them, maybe for personal use but idk about releasing them.

I like it

ps: so you've tried it ingame and there are no problems?

Guest SHERIFF05

Heres a question - Since were on this topic - I have changed mine to some tones - and then some readio traffic afterwards- only problem is it stops after like 30 seconds into it - How do i get it to play the entire audio file i replaced it with....Script somewhere??

Heres a question - Since were on this topic - I have changed mine to some tones - and then some readio traffic afterwards- only problem is it stops after like 30 seconds into it - How do i get it to play the entire audio file i replaced it with....Script somewhere??

I just make mine the 30seconds of shorter. You'd have to ask hoppah or another mod maker how you change the length but I'd assume that its scripted somewhere. I wish I knew how to change it to multiple tones, One for EMS calls and one for fire calls specially for the FDNY one so you don't have to hear the whole station tone every time you call out personnel. So if anyone knows how to do that and can pm me with instructions I could change that up, if its even possible?

Just the tones not the information that follows.

I'll look for some but if you could find some and send them to me that'd be alot easier. And I'll edit them and get them set up for you.