Transporter

Fire Station Alarm

Guest Marc435

I inseted the fire_station.wav file from this thread into the folder which replaced the original one. Now I have no alarm when I activate the alarm from the station panel. Any idea why? Thanks!

if i click on the download it says it doesn't exist

it works for me

@ transporter: you need to name the alarm like the name of the alarm that is used in the LA MOD. Also the alarm is supposed to be in mono and needs to be a certain frequency. See the siren tutorial in the tutorial section.

Edited by pyrothijs

you need to name the alarm like the name of the alarm that is used in the LA MOD. Also the alarm is supposed to be in mono and needs to be a certain frequency. See the siren tutorial in the tutorial section.

I did not know that. I'll have to look at that because that is a REALLY EASY fix. So I'll look at that now and see what I can do and repost it for everyone.

Can you make it where it only goes off once not multiple times.

Hears an FDNY tone i made that"s somewhat like the show "Rescue Me". :mad22:fire_alarm.wav

Adding an address would be cool, where did you get that tone, if you made it up, how about have Engine 54, Engine 6, Engine 23, Engine 9, Ladder 4, Hook n' ladder 6, Truck 1, Battalion 9, battalion 2, Rescue 1, Squad 18 respond to the 10-75 all hands,, you address will be 870 7th ave, cross. from 10th st, pause tones again.

Can somebody get the one from ladder 49, a structure fire call> PLease

EDIT: I WILL LEARN TO USE THE EDIT OR STAFF WILL JUST DELETE MY POSTS!

Does anyone want the house siren I made? Or I have tones from my pager for a call I had the other day if anyone wants them? I can also slap some of the LA County tones together that cbh84 provided if anyone is interested. Just let me know which one and I'll post it.

Hey the FDNY tones, there is no such think is Squad 182, and 173.

Does anyone want the house siren I made? Or I have tones from my pager for a call I had the other day if anyone wants them? I can also slap some of the LA County tones together that cbh84 provided if anyone is interested. Just let me know which one and I'll post it.

Hey bro can you make tones for like 8 stations for a structure fire, With the dispatchers voice, for ex.

The tone would go off for all the stations and he would say Engine 4, 19, 67, 96, Truck 1, 7, 105, Squad 119, BN 9,2 Field Com. USAR, ..... etc. respond to the structure fire, 10th st and main, 10th st and main. Time out 17:05, TAC 5.

Sorry for double posting

//EDIT BY STAN: IF YOU ARE SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING, USE THE GOOD DAMMIT EDIT BUTTON, THIS BUTTON DOES NOT SERVE AS DECORATION BUT IS SUPPOSED TO BE USED!