Transporter

Fire Station Alarm

Hey bro can you make tones for like 8 stations for a structure fire, With the dispatchers voice, for ex.

The tone would go off for all the stations and he would say Engine 4, 19, 67, 96, Truck 1, 7, 105, Squad 119, BN 9,2 Field Com. USAR, ..... etc. respond to the structure fire, 10th st and main, 10th st and main. Time out 17:05, TAC 5.

That would be too long being that the default alarm is only 30secs. But if someone could tell me how to change the time I can do that.

House Siren:

Guest RescueMe
That would be too long being that the default alarm is only 30secs. But if someone could tell me how to change the time I can do that.

House Siren:

You can use some program or site to split this audio file.

Example: http://mp3cut.net/

PS: I think that you want to "resize" this 2.5MB to lower, right?

PS2: I thinkt that I make a mistake,because I can't understand you. However, sorry about it.

RescueMe

You can use some program or site to split this audio file.

I have Audacity, it works amazing for splitting audio and editing audio. But the sound can only be 30 seconds long and theres noway you'll fit the stuff he wants into a 30 second clip. So if anyone knows how to change the script to make the alarm play longer than I can make it as long as people want.

Guest RescueMe
I have Audacity, it works amazing for splitting audio and editing audio. But the sound can only be 30 seconds long and theres noway you'll fit the stuff he wants into a 30 second clip. So if anyone knows how to change the script to make the alarm play longer than I can make it as long as people want.

Now I'm complety sure what you want to say / know

RescueMe

If I knew how to change the alarm length I'd slap one together with a dispatcher but there isn't much you can put in with only 30secs. So for now I don't wanna make one with verbal because by the time the dispatcher is done there wouldn't be any more time for tones.

Guest SHERIFF05
If I knew how to change the alarm length I'd slap one together with a dispatcher but there isn't much you can put in with only 30secs. So for now I don't wanna make one with verbal because by the time the dispatcher is done there wouldn't be any more time for tones.

Yep thats all i need for my personal mod as well -- I need to know how to change the alarm length...

Guest SHERIFF05
Purely a guess, but i would imagine its in lafirestationstart(or something like that).script. I havent been able to figure it out yet though looking through that script so maybe its in another OR its simply hard coded into the game.

Im guessing Hardcoded - I find nothing on the limits or length of time it goes off..

Im guessing Hardcoded - I find nothing on the limits or length of time it goes off..

I's not hardcoded, the game just plays the sound that is in the .wav file if it is commanded by the script. I thought it was the alarm script, where that is done, but I'm not sure.

I's not hardcoded, the game just plays the sound that is in the .wav file if it is commanded by the script. I thought it was the alarm script, where that is done, but I'm not sure.

An LA tone out would be great.

Can you make it where it only goes off once not multiple times.

Adding an address would be cool, where did you get that tone, if you made it up, how about have Engine 54, Engine 6, Engine 23, Engine 9, Ladder 4, Hook n' ladder 6, Truck 1, Battalion 9, battalion 2, Rescue 1, Squad 18 respond to the 10-75 all hands,, you address will be 870 7th ave, cross. from 10th st, pause tones again.

Can somebody get the one from ladder 49, a structure fire call> PLease

EDIT: I WILL LEARN TO USE THE EDIT OR STAFF WILL JUST DELETE MY POSTS!

The best I can do is this, taken from my DVD, it's the only part of the movie were you can actual hear the dispatch.

fire_alarm.wav

Heres a station alarm i made for my local firehouse.... Positive Feed Back is welcome, if u wanna use it go for it... just rename it....

thanks and i hope u enjoy it

Att. Moderators.... i know i put this in the airhorn mod, just put it there to have another example of my editing skills.....

LHFD_BOX_1_01_FIRE.wav