Guest GB619

Vehicle skins

More skins i have done,will work on Fire engine 1 and 2 when i get time

But willbe re skinning some models from the original game first,mainly buildings

wen i wen to reskin the ladder there was nothing there but a wheel.......in paint.net this is......i unpacked the file and now there is nothing but a wheel do you know what i have to do???

they look good by the way

Edited by pyrothijs
removed image from quote

Guest 07-240

hi there guys.

If somebody has the time, can i have information on how to re-skin the models.

I have CS4 and dds plugin but i am not able to open the files in photoshop.

Thanks guys.

The search dint give me up any info on doing this so i hope you guys can help me.

ADD: i have followed every directions that i have found on this site.

I put the dds files in another folder. But i cant convert them to jpg or whatever.

And if i try to move them straight to Photoshop(CS4) i get an error (i have the nvidi plugin for dds).

Second add: the only dds. files i can open are the bomb squad suv.

Guest [SAP]Francis
hi there guys.

If somebody has the time, can i have information on how to re-skin the models.

I have CS4 and dds plugin but i am not able to open the files in photoshop.

Thanks guys.

The search dint give me up any info on doing this so i hope you guys can help me.

ADD: i have followed every directions that i have found on this site.

I put the dds files in another folder. But i cant convert them to jpg or whatever.

And if i try to move them straight to Photoshop(CS4) i get an error (i have the nvidi plugin for dds).

Second add: the only dds. files i can open are the bomb squad suv.

You need to unlock the DDS files before opening them with Photoshop CS4. To do that you need to rename the files so they are with the V3O extension, then in the Emergency 4 Editor, you must click "Unpack file..." and select that file. Rename it back to have the DDS extension, open it with Photoshop now.

Hope that helps.

Guest GB619

Ok,i could not find my original post of the re-skins of hoppah and teams models,so i will post them here,for anyone in the uk,who has seen Police interceptors,you will recognise the colours,just a shame i dont have a subaru or EVO X model to skin,notice on the slicktop,the text does say "ANPR INTERCEPTOR",anyway enjoy looking,im enjoying using them in Hoppahs map,and no i cant give them to you it is not allowed

em42009051418532460.th.jpg

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...t&pid=77400

Those reskins? :P All you had to do was go to your profile and hit the topics tab.

As for the reskins,pretty good. One thing i do is try to paint around the lines for the doors so you see the out line of it when its closed.

And you dont have to be from the UK to see Interceptors :P It was kinda interesting but I didnt get in to it like I do cops and such other then the fact they had Subaru's and Lancer's as there one of the few sports cars I actually like that arent border line muscle cars like a Mustang,Viper,Camaro etc. Might be getting a Lancer soon I hope. Sadly it wont be the Evo X just a GTS. Anyways sorry to hijack you thread lol. Good job!

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...t&pid=77400

Those reskins? :P All you had to do was go to your profile and hit the topics tab.

As for the reskins,pretty good. One thing i do is try to paint around the lines for the doors so you see the out line of it when its closed.

And you dont have to be from the UK to see Interceptors :P It was kinda interesting but I didnt get in to it like I do cops and such other then the fact they had Subaru's and Lancer's as there one of the few sports cars I actually like that arent border line muscle cars like a Mustang,Viper,Camaro etc. Might be getting a Lancer soon I hope. Sadly it wont be the Evo X just a GTS. Anyways sorry to hijack you thread lol. Good job!

Topics merged: you can find you topic under the submods category in the LA MOD part of the forum ;)

Reading it wrong, the topics were consolidated to the same forum; ONLY those pinned have been authorized, those which are not authorized are left below.

Guest GB619
Okay, thx

Fortunately i know the rules,these skins i have done are for my own use,but it good to know others are keeping alert to make sure no one tries to release re skins of others models :juggle: