gamer1368

PI mod [SCREENS!]

Private Investigator Submod

By: Gamer1368

Release date: Unknown.

I've started a PI submod for the LA mod.

Currently I have 1 car ingame.

Vehicle and Personnel list:

Vehicles:

- PI car 100%

- PI van 75%

Personnel:

- Private Investigator 1 0%

- Private Investigator 2 0%

Green is finisht and ingame.

Yellow is ready but need to put ingame.

Orange is working on it.

Red is not started.

Screens:

1. = overview of area

2.= the PI's

3. = the cars

[ more coming soon...]

post-1087-1240337896_thumb.jpg

post-1087-1240337951_thumb.jpg

post-1087-1240337969_thumb.jpg

Edited by gamer1368

If there purpose is purely investigation why would we need a PI van? Its not like we will be doing alot of transports.

secret surveilance with lots of cameras, microphones and stuff, which you can then make the cops arrest him for because he does not have any PI licence :P

just an idea to a use :)

Hmm...

I would use it if Hoppah allowed it, just to like respond to homicides or fires or things like that, lol. I would love the patrol features since it could be like a real Pi "snooping around," and the feature to transport to the police station the could be similar to SOME private detectives or and bounty hunters. :)

Yep, I would use it, but its up to Hoppah.

^well at current the game doesnt allow us to investigate fires, so it wouldnt really be of use there, and technically a PI wouldnt investigate a fire. I believe this would be the responsibility of a fire marshal, and homicides would be the responsibility of CSI.

However the bounty hunter idea is cool. Itd be funny if we had Dog,Leland,Beth, Young Blood,and Baby Lisa patrolling :P

^well at current the game doesnt allow us to investigate fires, so it wouldnt really be of use there, and technically a PI wouldnt investigate a fire. I believe this would be the responsibility of a fire marshal, and homicides would be the responsibility of CSI.

Yeah, but we can say its both those teams at different times. :P Well just for fun like he said.

However the bounty hunter idea is cool. Itd be funny if we had Dog,Leland,Beth, Young Blood,and Baby Lisa patrolling :P

Haha, yeah, that would be sweet.