Hoppah

Copyright

Hey, I did reskins of your models, and was wondering if I could give the files to JUST my friend so we can play multiplayer together.

HopsI'm working on a secritive mod and I'm hoping to get your premission on something privatly and I need to ask a question concerning some voice acting.

Try sending me a PM again, if you're still working on this. :)

Hey, I did reskins of your models, and was wondering if I could give the files to JUST my friend so we can play multiplayer together.

Yes, that's fine as long you don't distribute it in public.

This would've been a PM, but your inbox is closed.

Hi Hoppah,

I'm wondering if I would be allowed to edit your Brush Truck/HES Models for my Submod to create the LAFD Mechanic and Dozer Tender respectively. If you will allow me to edit these models, I will ensure your name is credited where necessary and I would be more than happy to send you a preview of any edits before i make them public, nor would i redistribute the model files.

Also, Would you allow me use of your Dozer/Dozer Truck model as to edit that also?

These edits are only minor and are done to reflect the actual vehicles themselves rather than just being close.

Thanks very much!

You got permission.

Thanks, Is there any chance you may be able to send me the Zmodeler files to edit? I don't have the registered version of Zmodeler as so i can't import any V3O's (Which once i starting getting further into modelling, i will purchase)

I know you mentioned i had permission once before, but i thought i should check again, is it fine for me to release any changes in my submod?

Thanks, Is there any chance you may be able to send me the Zmodeler files to edit? I don't have the registered version of Zmodeler as so i can't import any V3O's (Which once i starting getting further into modelling, i will purchase)

And I remember you sending me this in a PM, but will you allow release of the Even More Units submod?

If you don't have a registered version you can't import them either :)

hey hoppah.

I wanne make and if its working correctly publish a "new" submod.

That is gone combine the LA mod, AUS mod and (if i'm allowed) the SG AMR ambs, the More additional units submod (MAUS) mod and the Led light submod (LLS) and will have a new station organisation and 2 new stations for EMS (they are out the FS 1 and 2)

Someone else is gone make new stations for me for the EMS units.

1 station will have:

ALS amb 1 (LLS)

AlS amb 2 (SG)

ALS amb 3 (SG)

BLS amb 1

BLS amb 2

vintage 1

vintage 2

LR Amb

MCU

Rescue dog

EMS 1 (LLS)

EMS 2 (LLS)

HES

the other station is gone have the 2 AMR amb (SG) if i'm allowed to release the units bij SG.

Also the FS 1 and FS 2 organisation wwill be changed and filled up with new units from the MAUS mod.

I have "test/show" pics from the new organisation how i would like to make an script it.

that is the biggest problem. i need some help (explanation) from how to change the scripts.

So mayby its a bite quick but i realy wanne make the change.

mayby ill make it ready with al the added vehicles also from the AUS mod if you give me permission.

now got permission to jus models from the SG submod, the MAUS mod.

of course will i put your name in the readme file.

greats

USMC_NL

Eelco

Edited by USMC_NL

Hey Hoppah,

I would like to ask you if I can get permission to release my Vancouver British Columbia modification when it's released. It's currently in Pre-Production and I would like to see if I could get permission before I start.

Ak40seven and C.F.D are my team members who'll be helping out with this mod. New models, will not be reskins of your models.

if you would like to to take a look at it here is the link for the Vancouver Modification

No models have been created but to ensure that I'm sticking to my word, I'll send you a Screen Shot of the model in work.

Please and thanks,

Steve Winters,

Ak40seven,

and

C.F.D

*The Team*

Hello Hoppah, Can i have permission to use these scripts to my mod (im not sure will i relase that):

-LACallPatrolcar

-LAChangeclothes

-LAFireStation

-LAFireStationStart

-LAGetEMTbag

-LAheal

-LAPatrol

-LAStandby

-LATofirestation

-LATohospital

-LAToPolicestation

-LAStabilize

Tell me what of them can i use, Thanks

If you give me permissio, of couse ill pu your credits to readme etc.

-Bolzi

Hello Hoppah, Can i have permission to use these scripts to my mod (im not sure will i relase that):

-LACallPatrolcar

-LAChangeclothes

-LAFireStation

-LAFireStationStart

-LAGetEMTbag

-LAheal

-LAPatrol

-LAStandby

-LATofirestation

-LATohospital

-LAToPolicestation

-LAStabilize

Tell me what of them can i use, Thanks

If you give me permissio, of couse ill pu your credits to readme etc.

-Bolzi

hoppah can i use the patrol script and the chase script and the ballistic sheild in my dublin mod

You both got permission. :)

Hoppah

Hello Hoopah,

I worked with Dosed Monkey on the coastal rescue mod before he disappeared. There are a whole heap of models that have been completed(In-Game) - but I would like to get an Alpha version to get some more interest in the mod and hopefully attract dosed monkey back.

I would very much like to use a few of your scripts to get the mod to the stage we can get an alpha release together - would this be acceptable?

Many Thanks,

JPH

What are you happy for people to use? - I read the inital part of the thread that stated you where happy for people to use your scripts.

Ideally I would have a fire station - that is a different model (obviously this would be created by myself) - but that would need your return to base script - call fire engine script.

I would also like to use the Patrol script and the MP5 script for the armed response unit.