pyrofreak

LAX Units (poll added. Please vote)

Should the LAX units be removed from the mod?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Should the LAX units be removed from the mod?

• Yes (and add them to a submod for the interested people)
    • No, I love yellow vehicles

Guest pmadden94
In regards to removing the LAX units from the LA Mod. theres atleast one LAX Mission in the LA Mod so unless that mission was removed I dont think itd be fair to remove the LAX units with out removing those mission(s).

Yes, but isnt that in EM3?

I use all the units with the submod for all units. There is nothing like having choices with the random surprises this game throws at me.:)

True, sometimes the changes may only be cosmetic but some people might like a certain color/unit look. The ATF's white slick-top Sedan where you can carry a Sharpshooter is absolutely key in my games.:)

Besides, if/when more work is done on the mod it would be terrific if that time wasn't spent on removing options, but maybe adding a suspect or two more to certain incidents like Hostage/Armed Robbery situations, making more incidents, fixes, etc.

Guest dkmaisto

I used them for the Airport mission, I also sent one or two tenders on the old freeplay map during gas explosions that had a whole block on fire.

I'd like to see them if there's an airport, or airport submod, otherwise I wouldn't use them.

The tender is just awesome, love that thing.