erfd

Favorite Band

I don't have a favorite band either. Yeah, sometimes I listen music from a particular band alot for like a year and the year after it's another band. My music choice is very wide too, but I hate most heavy metal, hardcore and all similar genres of music. For some reason I don't like most older music (pre 90's) either.

I have a really vast range of music. Even some you wouldn't expect from me.

Girls Aloud (only girl group I truly like), Green day, Kelly Clarkson, Nightwish, Snow Patrol, Fall out boy, Coldplay, Metro Station, Miley Cyrus :P (one of her songs). I like loads of others to. Even if its just one song :)

yay another Nightwish fan! :cheers-mate:

Coldplay is good too, only bad thing is their music videos (VERY strange, especially the one for Talk)

dunno why no ones heard of the two new albums Nightwish has.

Ones I listen to:

Once

Dark Passion Play

some of the old ones

the new one when it comes out soon :)

(most epic song ever):

Yeah The Killers rock!

I used to like them. Ive listened to ACDC and Green Day for about 3 years and Metallica for about 1 or 2 years. I like a lot of 80s music too.

I would sadly like to anounce that pop star michel Jackson has passed away my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and freinds and children. He will be missed may he rest in peace

hmmm... while he was dying i was asleep on my couch. and right before i fell asleep i had a feeling something was gonna happen today.

guess thats not as disturbing as being told that MJ died right after I got out of the shower :Oo

ahhh, the Golden Days of Green Day. (the nineties)

he did the little psycho thing at the beginning cause he used to like getting high before going on stage. at least he can still perform

actually this is one of my favorite songs from Nightwish. never heard about it till a few days ago when i found a vid. really nice, but Nemo still is my fav (then Last of the Wilds, then Ghost Love Score, Bye Bye Beautiful, Amaranth, and the Poet and the Pendulum)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />