erfd

Favorite Band

I don't really have a favourite band, but these are the bands I enjoy listening to:

Set your Goals, Comeback Kid, Saosin, Sparta, Alexisonfire, Minor Threat, Gorilla Biscuits, Against Me, Anti-Flag, The Cure, Vandals, Rise Against, Kiss, The Clash, AC/DC, H2O, Youth of Today, Lifetime, NOFX, Korn, Ramones, Morrisey, Motorhead, The Smiths, At the Drive in, +44, Blink 182, Box Car Race, Dead Fish, The Vandals, Shelter, Deftones, Sex Pistols, Radiohead ...

But there are many more...!

Am I the only one in the world that still listens to Aqua? :)

I listen to them when i get bored xD Lene from the band live here in norway :D You might know they are planing a comeback:O?

I listen to nightwish to, i agree that it is bad they kicked tarja.

Guest Taylor

I love everything with Rock from Metallica to Sum 41 and The Offspring. Both of which I might be seeing in concert soon. Hate Rage Against The Machine and those punk rock bands who do nothing but involve politics and the F word. I like music to just be music, no reality.

Who here usually prefers the music over the band?

I listened to hundreds of songs, but very few from the same artist. If there's an artist I like, I'll buy their albulms. But most of the time I just listen to certain songs.

Our library was closing their music section, so they were selling off all their cd's really cheap. Managed to secure one Avril Lavigne album, two Big country albums and a Yellowcard album :D Been listening to them for the last 3 hours, absolutly awesome ^^

I have a really vast range of music. Even some you wouldn't expect from me.

Girls Aloud (only girl group I truly like), Green day, Kelly Clarkson, Nightwish, Snow Patrol, Fall out boy, Coldplay, Metro Station, Miley Cyrus :P (one of her songs). I like loads of others to. Even if its just one song :)