w00d

Submod: New Freeplay Map Second Edition - update

Guest zeke555666
you dont if you have the deluxe version. if you dont have the deluxe version you have to rename the dfreeplay files to freeplay so you can play them normaly.

- Jon

ok thanx john atleast someone helped me

Guest cartagena101x

so is there an actual date to when the official map will be released with no problems

the map looks awesome and i cant wait to play it

lol

=]

you will rename these 2 files, dfreeplay.e4m & dfreeplay.dds, to freeplay.e4m & freeplay.dds. then just copy and paste in the maps folder and overwright. there ya go.

- Jon

sweet!!!!!! thanks for the info :schreiben:

Ya know its funny you should say that! cause ive read the begining post with the instructions and i dont see anywhere in there about having to rename any files!!! :1046276128_motz:

below is a copy of the post for you to look over again!

Read my post. Did I say POST? I believe I said thread..

you dont if you have the deluxe version. if you dont have the deluxe version you have to rename the dfreeplay files to freeplay so you can play them normaly.

- Jon

I have deluxe and I had to rename the files.

The parking garage you speak of willbe fixed in the next release,the traffic jams also seem to be ficed,after editing the flow,and adding 2 sets of new traffic lights,me,soldjaboy and i believe xplorer are still working on the map,but we all work and atm i have no time to do anymore,i have handed over my fixed files to soldjaboy,and in time xployer will do the same,then a less bugged map willbe released,so it willbw better and before anyone asks we dont have a re release date....doh

Well I hate to do this, but I am going to have to leave it to you guys. I just started working and havent had much time on my hands.

Okay, I've been working on the floor map recently. Expect an update by Tuesday or Wednesday. There won't be any big changes to the floor map besides some work on the striping and maybe some improvements around the stations. I'll muster up some screenshots soon and show them off.

Guest em4fan
cletus, there is a fix for that. it is the second to last post on the bottom of this page.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...5499&st=120

just copy that whole thing and paste it over your firestationstart scrips. the directions are there too. if there is anything else just ask. someone will answer it.

- Jon

Allright, I paste the whole in LAFireStationStart.script and when try to load tha Los Angeles mod give mi this:

errorvet.jpg

Anybody who have this problem? Can somebody send me fixed script file?

em4fan

Guest GB619
Allright, I paste the whole in LAFireStationStart.script and when try to load tha Los Angeles mod give mi this:

errorvet.jpg

Anybody who have this problem? Can somebody send me fixed script file?

em4fan

//********************************************************************************

// #Version 1.0#

//

// Includes: Start command de spawn vehicles.

//

// - VcmdStart

//

// Script by Hoppah

//

// Usage of this script in other mods is NOT allowed without permission of Hoppah

//

//********************************************************************************

Ok when you edit your firestation script,ensure you do not delete the above from your original firestation script,just delete the script below,and when you copy and paste the correct script in,do not copy the above heading,as i found this is the cause of the script error you are getting,the heading needs to be in the script file,but it needs to be the one that was downloaded with hoppahs original file,i hope you understand

Guest em4fan

Thanks for the explanation, I did what you said and once loaded Los Angeles mod, all vehicles in a fire station was properly parked. Only Batalion Chief car was upside down, is this normal? Sorry for my english

em4fan

Guest GB619
Thanks for the explanation, I did what you said and once loaded Los Angeles mod, all vehicles in a fire station was properly parked. Only Batalion Chief car was upside down, is this normal? Sorry for my english

em4fan

Unfortunately this seems to be the case,the battallion chiefs car seems to be wrong way,but for now this will stay,maybe this willbe fixed but for the main it was the station that needed to be fixed